Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A nice quiet Sunday  (Read 10017 times)
Sussex

« on: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 07:06:58 »

Or so I thought.

But no. Birdys offered my services to the retired greyhound trust to clean the kennels and walk all the 32 greyhounds there. What a nice gesture! At least I can let our Benny go for a run off the lead in one of their enclosed pens.

Can't do it anywhere else as I can't run at 45mph to catch him if he decides to do a runner in the fields around here.

Anyone got anything interesting planned for today?

(another pointless post from me..)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 07:21:33 »

I'm going to take my mutt for a nice long walk around the countryside, probably walk to East Lambrook and Shepton Beacham. Then I'm going to pop in the office for a couple of hours, as I was off last week I'll need a bit of a head start on tomorrow. This afternoon I've got a Snooker Darts Tournament (It's like snooker, but with darts not cues and a board, not a table) This evening I'll be relaxing at home, enjoying the last portion of chilli I made and froze on Monday.

I love Sundays.

It's All Good..............
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 07:24:16 »

The misses has gone shopping leaving me at home with the brat.

Thankfully I have shrek 1, 2 and 3 to keep her quiet whilst I play FM.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 08:20:27 »

Just remember Sussex, you can't teach old dogs new tricks  (I mean at the kennels obviously) Embarrassed

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
land_of_bo

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 08:57:37 »

I'm off for a 20 mile blast on the bicycle in a bit. Later I will mostly do nothing.
Panda Paws

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 09:23:17 »

Just about to set off to football, a massive top of the table clash in the Lewes & District Sunday Football League! The side I manage have only lost twice, once against the team we're playing this morning so it's a big one.
Sussex

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 09:47:07 »

Just remember Sussex, you can't teach old dogs new tricks  (I mean at the kennels obviously) Embarrassed

Is that a subtle way of saying that you might be the other side of 50 neville?  Wink

Think she's done me up like a kipper because I laughed when Villa lost. All her family are Villa. Bitch.
dell boy

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 10:15:59 »

Is that a subtle way of saying that you might be the other side of 50 neville?  Wink

Think she's done me up like a kipper because I laughed when Villa lost. All her family are Villa. Bitch.

How do you keep alert talking to them, nothing more boring in life than having a conversation with a Brummie!!, but a whole family, fuck that Smiley
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 10:20:19 »

I'm not stupid, I need a well earned break from babysiting!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 10:24:28 »

I'm going shopping and then back 'home'

Things get better but they never get good
Sussex

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 10:27:30 »

They're not Brummies, they just live near Abingdon. Her brother used to support Pox and switched to Villa and her dad gets free tickets. Bit wierd, but that's not really surprising living so close to the scum..
dell boy

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 10:29:50 »

They're not Brummies, they just live near Abingdon. Her brother used to support Pox and switched to Villa and her dad gets free tickets. Bit wierd, but that's not really surprising living so close to the scum..
Pleased to hear that, otherwise you could easily have turned into a right miserable, depressed old bugger
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 11:08:59 »

My head is banging,too much red wine last night...always try to watch countryfile then probably a walk later...found someware near Chilton Foliat...nice Church in Chilton by the way Dell.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 11:10:50 »

A rare Sunday off for me and I'm going to do absolutely nothing.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 11:24:11 »

Going to work in a bit. Sucks. I hate working sundays. Still, finished by 5.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: