Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: superbowl  (Read 4620 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 13:34:10 »

one way or another i should be at the wembley game this year,, my dad is a buccs fan and says he's got tickets for the buccs club wembley seats, if not the gf's brother is going, is taking his wife too but if i cant get a ticket she'll duck out and i get it, sweet Cheesy he's a pats fan tho, boooooooooo!

Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 19:55:59 »

Why the hatred of the Pittsburgh Steelers?

Does Dan Marino still play?

Don't like the Steelers, because the ref's do. 
Every 50/50 call goes their way, and the media just love the scumbags.

And No, Dan Marino doesn't play any more
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 20:20:32 »

Why the hatred of the Pittsburgh Steelers?

For me, it's mainly because when you follow a particular team, you become immersed in the fan culture. In this case, the Cincinnati Bengals are my team (I seem to be drawn like a moth to a flame towards crappy sports teams) and their nemisis is/are The Steelers. My hatred of them is as genuine as it is irrational. That said, there are certain Steelers players who I genuinely think are, not to put too fine a point on it....cunts. Namely, Hines Ward (or Wines Hard as Bengals fans affectionately refer to him) who's slitty eyed little face I would happily set about with a baseball bat or Joey Porter (ok, he plays for Miami now but he will always be a Steeler at heart) who I think is a genuinely unpleasant person who would be a drug dealer/pimp/bear knuckle boxer if he wasn't a footballer (he may be the first two anyway). I like the Head Coach - Mike Tomlin and also Troy Polamalu, they seem like cool guys. Overall though, I hate them. I really do. Whatever team you follow in whatever sport, you have to have a hate figure.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 20:21:31 »

Oh yes, I nearly forgot.

Dan Marino packed it in when Adam was a lad Cool
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 20:47:09 »

For me, it's mainly because when you follow a particular team, you become immersed in the fan culture. In this case, the Cincinnati Bengals are my team (I seem to be drawn like a moth to a flame towards crappy sports teams) and their nemisis is/are The Steelers. My hatred of them is as genuine as it is irrational. That said, there are certain Steelers players who I genuinely think are, not to put too fine a point on it....cunts. Namely, Hines Ward (or Wines Hard as Bengals fans affectionately refer to him) who's slitty eyed little face I would happily set about with a baseball bat or Joey Porter (ok, he plays for Miami now but he will always be a Steeler at heart) who I think is a genuinely unpleasant person who would be a drug dealer/pimp/bear knuckle boxer if he wasn't a footballer (he may be the first two anyway). I like the Head Coach - Mike Tomlin and also Troy Polamalu, they seem like cool guys. Overall though, I hate them. I really do. Whatever team you follow in whatever sport, you have to have a hate figure.

Probably my fave non-Jet.  Got a lot of time for Troy.  Good Hair.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 21:20:40 »

Probably my fave non-Jet.  Got a lot of time for Troy.  Good Hair.
Him and Ed Reed are = best defensive players this season. Easily.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 21:43:10 »

Same as the Taylor fella. I spent 3 years living in Dayton Ohio, about 45 minutes north of Cincinnati. Naturally most locals support their nearest NFL franchise (shudder), so although I wouldn't really call myself a fan, I follow the fortunes of the Bungles.

Need I remind you OST, playoffs 05, first Quarter molestation of Palmer's knee. Never been the same QB since. Another fine reason to treat the Steelers as scum.

And as OST rightly said, the Bungles are fucking shit. which makes the Steelers winning the Superbowl harder to take.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 22:30:13 »

Need I remind you OST, playoffs 05, first Quarter molestation of Palmer's knee. Never been the same QB since. Another fine reason to treat the Steelers as scum.
An absolutely deliberate late hit. Yet another reason to hate those fuckers. And just to make it worse, this year was their sixth Super Bowl win. The most for any team, putting them one ahead of the Cowboys and 49ers. Mother fuckers.

I predict(hope) Palmer will be back to his best in '09 though Cool
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 06:46:44 »

After readin this thread i have realised i now support the Pitsburgh stealers, they sound ace.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 10:12:58 »

After readin this thread i have realised i now support the Pitsburgh stealers, they sound ace.

No mex, they are like Oxford. Well not really as they're quite successful. You really CAN'T like the Steelers.......
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #40 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 10:22:29 »

I have super bowels just did a cracking fart!
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 10:25:31 »

I have super bowels just did a cracking fart!

Did you get a touchbrown?
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #42 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 10:30:45 »

Did you get a touchbrown?

Nah was a two point conversion of my meals from 2 days ago! Cheesy
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 10:45:52 »

I'm going to support the Steelers. They sound like a good team to support and Pittsburgh is a beautiful part of America.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 13:21:14 »

J!   E!   T!   S!   JETS JETS JETS!!!

that is all.

apart from to say i hope rexy boy does us proud, we got a decent core to the team, and i really wanna see us do better than those Blue and White cunts, the giants-pats superbowl was horrible to watch!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: