Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tonights result  (Read 9064 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 20:52:45 »

1 thing that came through was that the effort was there tonight so not all bad is it. The last few weeks that has been missing and has annoyed me more than the results to be honest.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 20:55:27 »

Sounds like an improvement from the radio. Would like to hear what the more balanced stupid faithful that made the journey say before deciding.
dell boy

« Reply #2 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 20:57:58 »

Sounds like an improvement from the radio. Would like to hear what the more balanced stupid faithful that made the journey say before deciding.
They are probably speechless.
Spencer_White

« Reply #3 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 20:59:55 »

Thats it Batch, dont care what DV says. It was the general lack of interest from the players that resulted in the meltdown of sunday. I booed on sunday because no one looked like they cared, and Il do the same at Huddersfield if all the players look that disinterested again.

But I think time will be a healer on this one. They are all in it together now. There are positives.

Fucking hell, imagine driving home tonight after that. Serious fan pain.
« Last Edit: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:03:17 by Spencer_White » Logged
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:08:15 »

In the cold light of day im happy with that,just look at their home record,Although i must admit im deflated we didt take the 3 points.

I would have took that before the game.
Dozno9

« Reply #5 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:10:57 »

In the cold light of day im happy with that,just look at their home record,Although i must admit im deflated we didt take the 3 points.

I would have took that before the game.

I am happy we got a point, but not in the manner we got it.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:11:45 »

ditto.

the way we drew is easily the most confidence draining way to get a draw. feels like a defeat
dell boy

« Reply #7 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:12:09 »

If we had lost 1 or 2-0 tonight and put up a reasonable performance i think we would have accepted it, but to be 3-0 up against very tricky opponents and throw it away with yet more defensie howlers (Smith in particular). Well I cant remember ever being so annoyed about a result.
The only way to go forward is to make changes NOW, and that starts from the top.
Spencer_White

« Reply #8 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:13:14 »

Like I said, there is hope.

Im absolutely gutted, but at least we lost having given it a good go, rather than be gutted because the players dont look like they care.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:14:55 »

We'd all have taken a draw before the game. We'd all be jumping around the room if it had been us that had come back from 3-0 to 3-3.

But the result is bound to leave a bad taste in the mouth of many, because no matter how much good was done for 75 mins the 'loss' of 2 points will undo it all.

I'm not looking forward to the next month or two, the only way to stop the so called fan meltdown is to win some games. Even then it's a temporary reprieve because as soon as another bad run comes, it'll come again.

It feels like the (fans discontent of the) Andy king scenario all over again. Sad but true.
Dozno9

« Reply #10 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:15:36 »

Like I said, there is hope.

Im absolutely gutted, but at least we lost having given it a good go, rather than be gutted because the players dont look like they care.

See how this result is bad, you think we lost.  Smiley
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:16:28 »

Thats it Batch, dont care what DV says. It was the general lack of interest from the players that resulted in the meltdown of sunday. I booed on sunday because no one looked like they cared, and Il do the same at Huddersfield if all the players look that disinterested again.

But I think time will be a healer on this one. They are all in it together now. There are positives.

Fucking hell, imagine driving home tonight after that. Serious fan pain.

The ones staying up there are going to Sunderland v Arsenal or Berwick v Elgin!!
Id be fuming tonight if i was up there i reckon, at least they can have a night to get hammered
JPC82

« Reply #12 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:17:42 »

anyway im off out in the next 30mins, so not all bad
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:20:08 »

We'd all have taken a draw before the game. We'd all be jumping around the room if it had been us that had come back from 3-0 to 3-3.

But the result is bound to leave a bad taste in the mouth of many, because no matter how much good was done for 75 mins the 'loss' of 2 points will undo it all.

I'm not looking forward to the next month or two, the only way to stop the so called fan meltdown is to win some games. Even then it's a temporary reprieve because as soon as another bad run comes, it'll come again.

It feels like the (fans discontent of the) Andy king scenario all over again. Sad but true.

I miss the mad old sod! When he shook his fist at the TE that day was hilarious!
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:21:25 »

The ones staying up there are going to Sunderland v Arsenal or Berwick v Elgin!!
Id be fuming tonight if i was up there i reckon, at least they can have a night to get hammered

You been to Hartlepool, crack all to do up there - hope they're staying somewhere else.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: