Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bodin's Youngster's  (Read 8617 times)
JPC82

« Reply #60 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 18:29:41 »

I dont watch him every week so wouldnt know...

....but I think Right Midfield has been one of our weakest positions this season. JPM hasnt been up to it and Marshall still hasnt convinced me. Looks good when we are chasing a game dont know how he'd do on the defensive side of things.

Id certainly be tempted to give him a go. If not the league at least in the piss poor paint pot against Hereford.

he played in JPT under Sturrock and became our youngest ever player, and went on the pre season to Austria when he was 15, Malpas has fucked him over, hes gone backwards
JanAageisGod

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 19:32:13 »

I thought one of Malpas skills was working with young players or something.. so does anyone know why Bodin and Malpas don't talk (if such talk is true)? If so Fitton should look them in a cupboard in the County Ground for several hours until they learn to get along....

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:06:39 »

Fitton outlines in his AGM introduction that bringing youth players through and selling them on is part of the plan.

I'd imagine if the manager has no interest in the youth team (or its manager) he'd take steps to correct it PDQ.
JPC82

« Reply #63 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:11:43 »

Fitton outlines in his AGM introduction that bringing youth players through and selling them on is part of the plan.

I'd imagine if the manager has no interest in the youth team (or its manager) he'd take steps to correct it PDQ.

u have imagined wrong so far then
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:17:17 »

u have imagined wrong so far then

So far. Is he aware of the alleged breakdown in communication between Bodin and Malpas?
JPC82

« Reply #65 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 21:19:09 »

havent a clue mate, he Malpas should be more worried about when Fitton hears of the breakdown between Malpas and his players!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 14:25:57 »

So far. Is he aware of the alleged breakdown in communication between Bodin and Malpas?
I'd imagine Fitton is considerably more in touch with what goes on at the CG and has a considerably larger clue what to do about it than some geezer who hangs out of the fringes of the youth team
chrome dome

« Reply #67 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 08:16:35 »

I can't remember when I last read so much shite on one page!!! Swindon should play Macklin as much as they can this season coz he'll be playing somewhere much bigger next season - there's no point him playing reserves or first team - why he want to play amongst 2nd rate players in failing teams
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 08:59:16 »

I can't remember when I last read so much shite on one page!!! Swindon should play Macklin as much as they can this season coz he'll be playing somewhere much bigger next season - there's no point him playing reserves or first team - why he want to play amongst 2nd rate players in failing teams

Hello lloyd!
chrome dome

« Reply #69 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 10:08:19 »

wrong - he's probably at college or training
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #70 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 10:23:02 »

Ok Fuck off Lloyd
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 11:54:05 »

Well in that case we might as well just release him now and hope he does well at Chelsea.....

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 12:08:35 »

macklin has ability for sure.i've seen him play a bit.what i've also seen is him getting hauled off for his own good, before he gets sent off.he's a hot head from what i've seen of him but that aint been for a while mind.he may have calmed down for all i know?
JPC82

« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 13:24:01 »

macklin has ability for sure.i've seen him play a bit.what i've also seen is him getting hauled off for his own good, before he gets sent off.he's a hot head from what i've seen of him but that aint been for a while mind.he may have calmed down for all i know?

he has a temper but its like the Rooney situation, u take that out his game and u have only half the player
REDBUCK

« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 17:19:44 »

More likley to be Robbie Savage, if h's playing for us
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: