Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bodin's Youngster's  (Read 8676 times)
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 17:57:48 »

See i always think youth is the future rather than spend loads on other player's,Surely we have a few potential's who are home grown.

I've heard nothing but good thing's about this kennedy kid, aint it time he got a game,what have we to lose bar 3 points which we tend to lose anyway.
JPC82

« Reply #46 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 18:00:54 »

the brightest prospect we have is Lloyd Macklin, yet cos Malpas doesnt watch the youth games and doesnt talk to Bodin he hasnt got a fucking clue that Lloyd has scored about 13 goals in 8/9 games from right midfield, Lloyd doesnt even get on the bench for ressie games, its a joke, if we arnt careful we will lose him to a prem team, Chelsea looking at him end of last season
Rustle

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 18:04:11 »

For fuck sake that's ludicurous why aint byrn'e mentioning this to malpas is that not his job to advise.

JPC82

« Reply #48 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 18:06:02 »

For fuck sake that's ludicurous why aint byrn'e mentioning this to malpas is that not his job to advise.

its should be dialogue between Bodin & Malpas, but they hate each other and dont speak to each other, Dave isnt intrested unless it involves Morrison or Joycey
Rustle

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 18:10:47 »

If that's the case then Malpas and Byrne need to go not just because of poor management of the first team.
flammableBen

« Reply #50 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 18:11:27 »

Or get rid of Bodin.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 18:12:49 »

Exactly Ben.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 18:14:14 »

Macklin has looked good every time I've seen him. He reminds me alot of Christian Roberts from the way he glides across the pitch to the way he pulls up his socks.

I dont know why put I just expect him to be up himself and have a crap attitude. I really dont know why. I hope im wrong.

He's certainly no worse than JPM or MM have been. He does seem to have that hint of Christian Roberts arrogance about his play as well.

Kennedy to me didnt look brilliant in the fa youth cup runs. Not that he was bad but I dont think he was head and shoulders above everyone else like Lukas, Allen and Morrison were.
JPC82

« Reply #53 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 18:14:58 »

Bodin is managing his team well, winning games and playing good football, Malpas has done the exact opposite with his team, its Malpas who has the problem with Bodin not the other way round, Malpas has no interest in the youths, hes proved that numerous times
JPC82

« Reply #54 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 18:16:48 »

Lloyd has a bit of a attitude on the pitch, but to be fair to him he has cleaned it up alot, because he knows hes lightning quick and can beat the full back all day long he gets frustrated when he doent get the ball
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 18:21:31 »

As long as the bad attitude stays on the pitch.

He looked annoyed and shruged his shoulders when Bodin shouted at him to come off. Some people class that as bad attitude but to me that shows he wants to play. No one should want to get subbed!

Everyone gets frustrated when they dont get the ball, again shows that they want the ball.

If he knuckles down off the pitch and doesnt get too big for his boots I fancy him to make it. If I were in charge and watched yesterday I would have taken him up to Hartlepool with the squad but I guess they left before that game anyway...but still.
JPC82

« Reply #56 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 18:23:01 »

in the new zealand game he had to be subbed as he was flying to scotland for a family berevement, he wanted to play as long as he could before having to rush to the airport
JPC82

« Reply #57 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 18:23:46 »

Dan, Lloyd has been in this form for the last month and half!!
Rustle

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 18:24:32 »

That proves Dv's point about him wanting to play games then.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 18:26:08 »

I dont watch him every week so wouldnt know...

....but I think Right Midfield has been one of our weakest positions this season. JPM hasnt been up to it and Marshall still hasnt convinced me. Looks good when we are chasing a game dont know how he'd do on the defensive side of things.

Id certainly be tempted to give him a go. If not the league at least in the piss poor paint pot against Hereford.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: