Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dead Man Walking.  (Read 15647 times)
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #75 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 23:50:53 »

Aren't fitton and malpas supposed to be best buddies? and enjoy pub lunches together every other day?
That reminds me of when Mcmoan and Hunt were here and they were best buddies, i can't see fitton sacking malpas anytime soon if that is the case.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 00:08:26 »

Aren't fitton and malpas supposed to be best buddies? and enjoy pub lunches together every other day?
That reminds me of when Mcmoan and Hunt were here and they were best buddies, i can't see fitton sacking malpas anytime soon if that is the case.
I think you seriously underestimate the bloke if you think any amount of pub lunches, random texts to Radio Swindon etc will make any difference whatever. When Fitton thinks it's time to move, he'll do it and sentiment will not play a part
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 07:18:21 »

I've never wanted a Swindon manager to succeed more than Malpas and to be honest the day he goes is the day I lose more of my faith in the Swindon fanbase. What kind of support has that kind of backing for their manager from day one?

He didn't stand a chance, and I wish all the best to bloke. I genuinely hope he goes somewhere else and does fucking brilliant. I really do. His time here is up.
Lumps

« Reply #78 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 07:27:23 »

It's a damned shame, but we all said that 10 games in we could make a fair assessment.

He's nearly had that now and there's not enough games left to turn it around, even in the unlikely event that we win the next two 3-0.

I think he's gone before the end of October.
broomfield

« Reply #79 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 09:06:38 »

I had the chance to watch both AF and JW who were sat at the front of the Directors Box yesterday.   If body language was anything to go by I'd say that things will be changed soon.

All of the guests in the Hospitality suits get to vote for the 'man of the match' award. I understand that it didn't happen yesterday because in Phil Kings words (he hosts the Sponsors Lounge) 'we can't do it because they were all crap'.

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #80 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 09:15:12 »

Ironic really that yesterday is the first time i have actually felt sorry for Malpas in the other games i have been unhappy at things he has or has not done but yesterday that was the soley the players fault and it hurts knowing we have a bunch of fuckers who will play for OUR club like that just to make a point.

Alot of you probably think i will be happy when he is gone but imo half those idiots yesterday should be gone with him.I have had long chats with Herthab about malpas and would of loved him to shove my opinion down my throat unfortunatly i dont think he has it in him.

Dreading Hartlepool now
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #81 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 09:19:29 »

I had the chance to watch both AF and JW who were sat at the front of the Directors Box yesterday.   If body language was anything to go by I'd say that things will be changed soon.

All of the guests in the Hospitality suits get to vote for the 'man of the match' award. I understand that it didn't happen yesterday because in Phil Kings words (he hosts the Sponsors Lounge) 'we can't do it because they were all crap'.

Well fitton cannot allow this to carry on much longer, dire performances, unmotivated players, the team is not organised and we are not getting the results, some fans will stop attending matches until there is a change in management.

Malpas has had a chance, 9 months is long enough to stamp his authority on this team but we are worse than we were last season, we played better when we were in debt and close to folding.

Malpas has had money to spend unlike other managers but he has failed and i'm afraid that his time is up.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 10:08:25 »

Well fitton cannot allow this to carry on much longer, dire performances, unmotivated players, the team is not organised and we are not getting the results, some fans will stop attending matches until there is a change in management.
Blimey! You should have said something about this earlier!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 10:24:10 »

Is it me or is there a broken record in here?
flammableBen

« Reply #84 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 10:25:16 »

Ice Thin Skate
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #85 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 10:26:25 »

Ironic really that yesterday is the first time i have actually felt sorry for Malpas in the other games i have been unhappy at things he has or has not done but yesterday that was the soley the players fault and it hurts knowing we have a bunch of fuckers who will play for OUR club like that just to make a point.

Alot of you probably think i will be happy when he is gone but imo half those idiots yesterday should be gone with him.I have had long chats with Herthab about malpas and would of loved him to shove my opinion down my throat unfortunatly i dont think he has it in him.

Dreading Hartlepool now

Good post. I'd rather Malpas proved me wrong than prove me right like most Town fans. Also spot on about some of the players. Whether you rate Jack Smith as a player or not, at least he has the character to stand up and be counted. He gave 100% again and showed some balls. Same about Nalis.  JPM is like an appendix. You know he's there but he doesn't really do anything. The only time you notice him is when you get a grumble.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 10:30:10 »

Ice Thin Skate

I dont think thin Ice skates would be very good?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #87 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 10:30:24 »

Felt a bit sorry for Nalis yesterday, its clear he was playing very poorly but at least he tried we only noticed was poor because he did not hide.

Easton was very very poor by his standards yesterday probably worse than Nalis
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 11:05:24 »

I have to say that I have always said & still feel that Malapas should be given to Xmas. I still think that this is the case, but many more performances like yesterdays & I think he will be going sooner rather than later.
I'm also pretty certain that AF will do the right thing when the time is right (Keep him or move him on) not only because, he's no fool, but also beacuse he has more to lose than any of us financially. That is what has gives him the right to make the decisions.
The thing that makes me laugh are those that say they will not pay the second installment on the season ticket. To me buying a season ticket is about supporting the club, not about being a fairweather supporter. Most of us have been through seasons where the team has been far worse.

From the Dark Side
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 11:09:11 »

Agreed Phil.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: