Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tennis  (Read 10331 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 08:41:57 »

No doubt about it that Murray can be a stroppy little cock. Maybe that's why he's equalled out best showing at a Grand Slam event since 1936 (Lloyd, Greg the Canadian, Murray). I'd rather a sweaty win things than any other nation to be honest. I even like him more than public school boy loser Henman.

Of course he's playing up the anti-English thing. We'd do the same to the Jocks, and rightly so as they are inferior.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 09:26:49 »

No doubt about it that Murray can be a stroppy little cock. Maybe that's why he's equalled out best showing at a Grand Slam event since 1936 (Lloyd, Greg the Canadian, Murray). I'd rather a sweaty win things than any other nation to be honest. I even like him more than public school boy loser Henman.

Of course he's playing up the anti-English thing. We'd do the same to the Jocks, and rightly so as they are inferior.

Ha ha good one Batchy boy!

I think people need to chill out a bit about this "Murray anti english" thing.  Why should he be pro english?  He's Scottish, he went over to Spain in his teens to develop as a tennis player, so it's not really even like a Hoy situation where the bloke can reasonably be expected to be grateful for the english amenities in Manchester.  So why should he like england, especially their football or rugby team?  It's just another country, except it's not it's the auld enemy.

That isn't a rant by the way, just a thought.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 09:40:28 »

He does represent GB*, I just don't care if the Scots claim him all to themself. It's nice for the downtrodden to have something to look up to.

*Except when he cries off Davis cup duty or can't be arsed with the Olympics.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 10:11:50 »

That's fine if he represents GB, at Tennis.  However it really doesn't mean that he has to have some sort of respect for the footballers and rugby players of england.

I must admit I never liked Tim Henman, oxford scummer, loved by the beeb, no personality, no passion (apart from the fist clench), stupid face.  Although Greg was okay.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 10:12:31 »

I prefer Murray to that cunt Timmehh
flammableBen

« Reply #65 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 10:13:14 »

I haven't really decided how much I like/dislike Murray yet, but my hatred for Henman cannot be rivalled.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #66 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 11:14:54 »

I prefer Murray to that cunt Timmehh

Henman being a Scummer trumps the Sweaty for my hatred. Can't stand either. Hope Murray loses. If he wanted to endear himself then maybe he could have actually tried at the Olympics.
flammableBen

« Reply #67 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 11:18:45 »

I wouldn't blame him for that, it's not as if the olympics are the top event on the tennis calender.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 11:23:42 »

Why does everyone hate murray. his personality is ace.  would prefer to see more sportsmen like him tbh

Things get better but they never get good
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 11:50:11 »

Chalky said "If he wanted to endear himself then maybe he could have actually tried at the Olympics."

But I think the point you are missing is that he doesn't want to endear himself to the english public does he?  If you like him then fair enough, but I don't think he's that bothered about it.  Fair play to the bloke.  And as for the Olympics I don't really see that being the "dream" for the modern day tennis professional, a grand slam is what it's all about.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 12:16:24 »

To be honest, I think murray is a whiney little scotch cunt.

But as I have no interest in tennis whatsoever, I don't give a toss whether he wins or not.

PS. Did you watch Braveheart on telly last night Jan? You gotta love Gibson, his dislike of The English is hysterical.

It's All Good..............
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #71 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 12:33:32 »

FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 12:34:47 »

But as I have no interest in tennis whatsoever, I don't give a toss whether he wins or not.

PS. Did you watch Braveheart on telly last night Jan? You gotta love Gibson, his dislike of The English is hysterical.

and the jews.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 12:51:24 »

FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!

Have you committed wificide then? And your avatar looks like a crutch shot. I've got one of those in the kitchen here, i.e. an uplighter not a semi-nude lady.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 13:28:02 »

What's the fact he's scottish got to do with the fact he's a "cunt"?  And no, despite my dad being Scottish I don't feel the need to watch the most Scottish film/programme on the box every night!!  Although I do like Braveheart cracking film, very entertaining.

I watched that Charlie bloke get from Ireland to Dover using "local" transport instead. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: