Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season ticket part 2  (Read 19724 times)
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Thursday, August 21, 2008, 14:58:25 »

I'm glad I paid by cash now and will do for part 2 in Oct - maybe I'll pay it in Nov, as that could be my best endevours the ST's go until Dec anyway....

As will their best endeavours be made to give you the remaining vouchers for the season.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Thursday, August 21, 2008, 15:14:25 »

As will their best endeavours be made to give you the remaining vouchers for the season.

True.....maybe I'll pay on time then, did I see that they charge a small fee if you pay by card ?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Thursday, August 21, 2008, 15:17:13 »

True.....maybe I'll pay on time then, did I see that they charge a small fee if you pay by card ?

No they don't charge an extra fee.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 12:47:43 »

What is the "modest premium" then that is talked about in Nick Watkins PR....it sounded to me like it was an extra fee for paying by card ? Eek
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 13:46:33 »

Took that as having to pay the £40 as 6k not sold.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 12:47:53 »

I see on the OS it is saying that S/T holders have to pay the 2nd installment by 30 Sept or their seat will go on general sale in Dec - I thought as mentioned previously the 2nd payment was not due until Oct  - so it now looks as if everyone has to pay in Sept or lose their seat, am I correct in reading it this way ?

I thought this board were doing things properly, I would have expected this from Diamandis & Co.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 13:09:49 »

The 2nd payment is due before the 1st October, hence the statement that it needs to be paid by 30th September. Don't see a problem with that.

It's All Good..............
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 13:24:31 »

The 2nd payment is due before the 1st October, hence the statement that it needs to be paid by 30th September. Don't see a problem with that.

Agreed.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 13:29:46 »

P2P I think you are looking very hard for problems that dont really exist.

I'm sure if you were late in paying the 2nd installment but before the december general sale deadline they'd still let you have the 2nd half ST. why wouldnt they?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 13:36:39 »

OMG they want it by the 30th of September, no way I'd done all my financial planning to have the money by October the 1st, that what they said

how on earth will I cope, what will I do.....are you sure diamandis & co arent still at the club. Wanting the money a day early. Think of the 0.000001p interest I lose and they gain.

Its a disgrace.....BOARD OUT

On a slightly more serious not, what the fuck. Do people just go around looking for the smallest, most pointless insignificant thing to have a moan about?
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 13:48:45 »

OMG they want it by the 30th of September, no way I'd done all my financial planning to have the money by October the 1st, that what they said

how on earth will I cope, what will I do.....are you sure diamandis & co arent still at the club. Wanting the money a day early. Think of the 0.000001p interest I lose and they gain.

Its a disgrace.....BOARD OUT

On a slightly more serious not, what the fuck. Do people just go around looking for the smallest, most pointless insignificant thing to have a moan about?

DV, there are many people for for whom £120 taken out of their current account earlier than expected would cause a problem. Mine was taken last week, fortunately, thanks to this thread at least I had some warning.

I agree that some are making a big deal out of it, but I'd say the Board hasn't been spot on with this particular aspect of admin/finance and I'd hope to see a clearer explanation of what was going to happen next time round.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 13:52:32 »

I emailled them asking them to hold fire, and they have done (i didn't receive any reply to confirm this though), i couldn't afford for them to take it prior to my holiday this weekend.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
flammableBen

« Reply #132 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 13:54:02 »

I have to admit that I just spent far to long trying to work out if there was a month between september and october. I thought I'd lost August or something.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 15:10:22 »

The point I was making was that I thought it was due Oct (i.e by 31 Oct) not by 1 Oct, FFS can nobody make a point (and get it wrong obviously) without being accused of looking for problems ?

Now fuck of and leave me alone I'm having a bad day !! :>)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Monday, September 8, 2008, 15:16:13 »

The point I was making was that I thought it was due Oct (i.e by 31 Oct) not by 1 Oct, FFS can nobody make a point (and get it wrong obviously) without being accused of looking for problems ?

Now fuck of and leave me alone I'm having a bad day !! :>)

Oooh! Someone's tired!

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: