Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Joey Barton.  (Read 3041 times)
BANGKOK RED

« on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 17:44:02 »

He needs to have a word with himself I think.  

Footballer Joey Barton has been given a four-month sentence suspended for two years at Manchester Minshull Street Crown Court for assaulting a team-mate.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/7482620.stm

What a tit.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 17:47:51 »

he needs to punch himself to unconsciousness-cunt!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 17:50:36 »

I rate him big time, but def needs to sort his attitude out. Haven't Newcastle sacked him??

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
JPC82

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 17:59:05 »

Quote from: "Sippo"
I rate him big time, but def needs to sort his attitude out. Haven't Newcastle sacked him??

No they are going to speak to him about his future once he is released from prison
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 18:14:35 »

If sacked, will be a good signing for someone.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 18:25:43 »

I don't know what to make of Barton - I rate him as a footballer. Some of the disobedience the media attack him for are cases that pros from the 60's and 70's are fondly remembered for doing.

However, he has a really nasty side - blame it on upbringing or where he came from, but mixing it with the mass wealth he is accumilating hasn't changed him for the good.

I wouldn't see the point of trying to ruin the guy. He'll grow up (maybe) - but I don't think throwing him on the scrapheap we will be any good.

Meh.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 18:29:44 »

Maybe he just needs a manager who will give him one mighty kick up the ass.
JPC82

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 18:42:12 »

Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"
Maybe he just needs a manager who will give him one mighty kick up the ass.

u dont get many harder men than Stuart Pearce and Sam Allardyce
lebowski

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 18:58:33 »

It is probably safe to say that Joey won't play for England whilst Fabio is in charge.

Those poor England players can't even fart without asking for permission first.

Sad
Rich Pullen

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 19:02:59 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
It is probably safe to say that Joey won't play for England whilst Fabio is in charge.

Those poor England players can't even fart without asking for permission first.

Sad

I liked Barton's one-and-only England cap. If I recall he came storming on against Spain commited a cynical challenge but looked so happy to be playing for England.

Quote from: "Barton"
"England did nothing in that World Cup, so why were they bringing books out? 'We got beat in the quarter-finals. I played like shit. Here's my book.' Who wants to read that?"

Amen.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 19:50:56 »

How did he get a suspended sentence seeing as he's already in jail for doing the same thing? Surely you can't have a final warning after an actual sentence.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 19:52:33 »

I think he'll have learnt his lesson no point giving him any more time.Could be the making of the chap

/
W56196272
JPC82

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 19:56:39 »

Quote from: "yeovil red"
I think he'll have learnt his lesson no point giving him any more time.Could be the making of the chap

he didnt learn his lesson after the cigar in Tandys eye, he didnt learn his lesson after beltin the 15yr old everton fan in Thailand, he didnt learn his lesson after belting Dabo, im not confident he will have learnt his lesson after the fight in liverpool city centre
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 20:02:22 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
Quote from: "yeovil red"

he didnt learn his lesson after the cigar in Tandys eye, he didnt learn his lesson after beltin the 15yr old everton fan in Thailand, he didnt learn his lesson after belting Dabo, im not confident he will have learnt his lesson after the fight in liverpool city centre

There's a small chance you missed the irony of Yeovil's post. Just a small chance mind.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 20:06:18 »

No I meant it.

I think prison may have changed him.

/
W56196272
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: