Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Whats the funniest thing  (Read 2743 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 09:00:46 »

Right whats the funniest thing you have Personally seen not on telly but actually seen.

Mine was probably when me and a mate were riding down the bike track near the Oasis,we had just come under the brige and it was pitch black then all of a sudden I heard a yelp and a crash.

Some bloke was walking his dog with one of those extended dog leads and my mate rode straight through it and screaming like a bitch.

Obviously you had to see it yourself but it still brings tears to my eyes
Lumps

« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 09:10:35 »

The thing that's made me laugh most over the last week was standing behind two old dears in Sainsburys in Sheffield whilst one talked about the lovely lamb chops that her daughter had cooked her on "her George Formby grill".

I just stood behind them shaking slightly biting my lip with the odd tear running down my face. i must have looked a bit mental.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 09:11:19 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
The thing that's made me laugh most over the last week was standing behind two old dears in Sainsburys in Sheffield whilst one talked about the lovely lamb chops that her daughter had cooked her on "her George Formby grill".

I just stood behind them shaking slightly biting my lip with the odd tear running down my face. i must have looked a bit mental.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Barry Scott

« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 09:25:34 »

Stood in Sainsbury's while some young girl (5 years old maybe?) was arguing with her Mum. The Mum said "I put you to bed early last night and i will do again tonight, if you don't behave yourself", The daughter explained she stayed up anyway, and as some kind of validation explained "I sneaked downstairs and saw you kissing Daddy's willy".

At least that's the way i remember it.
DMR

« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 10:34:32 »

Back in the day on our trampoline in our old back garden, me and my brother used to "launch" our younger bro... basically if we jumped hard and he timed his jump to land just after us 2, him being smaller, the rebound effect would spring him about 4 times as high. We did it once and he went to so high he gradually starting turning through a back flip motion, got halfway round landed head first into our pond (having missed the trampoline) at considerable speed.

Alternatively, in DT at school our teacher used fucking me and my mates, so when she went out one afternoon from our woodwork lesson we climbed up on the desk and nailed her pencil case to the inside of those skylight dome things, watching her trying to find it at the  end of the lesson was classic  
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 11:12:30 »

Quote from: "DMR"
Back in the day on our trampoline in our old back garden, me and my brother used to "launch" our younger bro... basically if we jumped hard and he timed his jump to land just after us 2, him being smaller, the rebound effect would spring him about 4 times as high. We did it once and he went to so high he gradually starting turning through a back flip motion, got halfway round landed head first into our pond (having missed the trampoline) at considerable speed.

Alternatively, in DT at school our teacher used fucking me and my mates, so when she went out one afternoon from our woodwork lesson we climbed up on the desk and nailed her pencil case to the inside of those skylight dome things, watching her trying to find it at the  end of the lesson was classic  

I remember once we stuck a few prit-sticks to the ceiling and sat there in anticipation of one falling on the teacher. How they stuck there for the whole hour I will never know  :evil:
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 11:17:35 »

was that Mr Tuckers calls by any chance?
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 11:31:55 »

one time at secondary school in a science class (with a teacher i can't remember!!! desburough i think?) we got everyone to duck down under their table whilst her back was turned writing on the black board.

she was talking away thenm she went quiet as she looked round. she seemed to be stood there for ages before she said we could get up now and it wasn't funny.

i'm sure she thought we'd all sneaked out  

stfc_carver

« Reply #8 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 12:16:14 »

on saturday i saw a guy wheelie straight through a wooden fence into a van on a motorbike doin about 25. pure comedy. incredebly he thought so aswell.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 12:29:07 »

My gran on a vibrating bed in america, we put some money in when she wasn't looking.  She had a fit of giggles whilst not having any teeth in and wearing her bed cap to cover her hair which was in rollers.  You had to be there though. bless.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 12:43:22 »

I have a simple workmate, Tans you know who I mean.

Anyway, I can real off a huge list of things this guy has done or said that are comedy gold.

One morning we were all stood outside in the yard having a cuppa when said simpleton comes strolling out. He notices the new style Transit van is blocking his van in so he goes back inside to get the keys for it.

He comes backs out, jumps in the Transit and starts it. He then sits there looking at the gear stick in a vague manner for about 2 mins. We figure out that he can't get it in reverse because unlike the Vauxhall vans, you have to lift a button to engage reverse on the gear stick.

We all decide to have a abit of a giggle so I shout ''Oi, those new vans, they haven't got reverse mate, you'll have to push it''.

He then jumps out and starts trying to push a 2 tonne Transit van out of it's space
 :shock:  Shocked  Soapy Tit Wank
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 12:52:35 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"

Anyway, I can real off a huge list of things this guy has done or said that are comedy gold.

One morning we were all stood outside in the yard having a cuppa when said simpleton comes strolling out. He notices the new style Transit van is blocking his van in so he goes back inside to get the keys for it.

He comes backs out, jumps in the Transit and starts it. He then sits there looking at the gear stick in a vague manner for about 2 mins. We figure out that he can't get it in reverse because unlike the Vauxhall vans, you have to lift a button to engage reverse on the gear stick.

We all decide to have a abit of a giggle so I shout ''Oi, those new vans, they haven't got reverse mate, you'll have to push it''.

He then jumps out and starts trying to push a 2 tonne Transit van out of it's space

That sounds like bullying at work to me!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #12 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 12:55:09 »

That’s what I thought Birdy although at my old place I told some girl that she had to say out loud how many pieces of paper she was putting through the shredder as it was Voice activated.

Every 10 seconds you would hear Eight….. Seven……. Six
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 12:58:23 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
Quote from: "Ralphy"

That sounds like bullying at work to me!

He's a good mate actually Birdy! We just have fun sometimes!

You have to give and take banter in a delivery office with 50 staff.

I've had some wind ups before.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 12:59:55 »

I asked him what the interest was on his new mortage, he replied ''they weren't very interested''  Soapy Tit Wank
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: