Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Whats the funniest thing  (Read 2745 times)
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 13:01:14 »

I'm not getting on my high horse or ought but I have a difficult time at work through people bullying me in different ways and I was bullied all through school so I don't like to see or hear other people being bullied.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 13:02:26 »

It is good to have banter at work.  In my old job it passed the day but here the banter is borderline harrassment.  Sad
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 13:04:04 »

Sorry to hear that Birdy.

We have a singing Elvis look a like postman too, he is auditioning for X Factor next week  Cheesy
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 13:05:40 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"

We have a singing Elvis look a like postman too, he is auditioning for X Factor next week  Cheesy

ha ha ace.
Northern Red

« Reply #19 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 13:05:51 »

When it was brand new, we used to clean the sliding patio door in the summer then call my little brother down stairs with some excuse like "the ice-cream van's here".
He come running down at full pelt for the back garden and smack straight into the glass - comic genius and he never learnt  
Northern Red

« Reply #20 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 13:07:52 »

Not visual but my wife (demonstrating her natural blondeness), once answered in a quiz that "The Gambia" was a newspaper
It still makes me laugh  
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 13:11:13 »

A guy at work said he was out shopping with his Mrs and he spotted a coat and said ''Thats cashmere, good price for that.''

She replied ''I thought it was by them.''  Soapy Tit Wank
neville w

« Reply #22 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 13:14:52 »

Singing "Return to sender" no doubt ?
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 15:01:39 »

Quote from: "Don Rogers Shop"
That’s what I thought Birdy although at my old place I told some girl that she had to say out loud how many pieces of paper she was putting through the shredder as it was Voice activated.

Every 10 seconds you would hear Eight….. Seven……. Six

Think the funniest thing for me was STFCTownenda in Amsterdam for the Scotland game. He was shitfaced and tried to get a train to Glasgow with the theory that it must stop in Swindon.

Bet I know what his funniest moment is too!

Oops

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 16:55:32 »

i once overheard a conversation between two old blokes

"alright tom how are ya"
"not bad thanks"
"how old are you know?"
"84"
"oh...............going to die soon then"

it was the casual way they both accepted it that was funny, not the subject itself

Things get better but they never get good
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 21:48:24 »

shame hes no good.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #26 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 22:23:09 »

There was a bloke at my work who was featured in a programme on channel 4: In Search of Mr Average it was called.

I think it's lucky he already had another job lined up before it was shown because we gave him a bit of a ribbing in the week or two after.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 22:31:14 »

Funniest thing ive ever seen is Ralphy at Walsall
Barry Scott

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 06:23:38 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
I'm not getting on my high horse or ought but I have a difficult time at work through people bullying me in different ways and I was bullied all through school so I don't like to see or hear other people being bullied.

I'm with you birdy. I was never bullied, but my sisters both received varying degrees of bullying, so people being out of line, can touch a nerve.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 07:36:32 »

I was bullied at school till i was 14 so understand what you say but fine line between banter and bullying and Ralphy is a bully.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: