Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 4043   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9336018 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #570 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 21:04:17 »

Does the transfer window open this week? I assume it's January 1st.

Plenty of time for Wilson to take a look at the squad and bring someone in before Stockport.
lambourn red

« Reply #571 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 21:20:41 »

DW hinted that there maybe new signings before the Stockport game and yes the transfer window is open 1 minute past midnight on Thursday
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 21:22:19 »

We have 2 weeks to do some wheeling and dealing. Sounds like Wilson is keen to after today as well.
Dozno9

« Reply #573 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 23:07:40 »

There is one thing for sure, none of our players are going anywhere they are there 'til the end of their contracts.
lambourn red

« Reply #574 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 11:27:03 »

The Express and Star newspaper is reporting that up to five clubs are chasing former Bulls loanee Sherjil Macdonald for a loan spell during the current transfer window.

The Dutch pace man has never started a game for West Brom during nearly two years at the Hawthorns making 32 substitute appearances for the first team. He has featured in only six of 22 matches so far this season, with his last appearance two months ago for the final ten minutes of a 3-0 home loss to Hull.

At the Bulls last season he scored six times in seven games, including a 17 minute hat-trick at Rochdale,  Sunday Mercury names the clubs as Blackpool, Swindon Town, Yeovil Town, Colchester and Peterborough United."
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 12:38:41 »

If Peterboro are interested we have no chance IMO.  Unless location is an issue!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #576 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 13:00:03 »

If Peterboro are interested we have no chance IMO.  Unless location is an issue!

I heard last night that the guy bankrolling Posh is close to going bust and that Posh may have to sell a lot of their top players. The person that told me is a Posh fan and seemed genuinley worried about this rumour.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #577 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 13:25:08 »

That's fucking interesting man. So is he selling up? Is his financial input been by donation, sponsorship, loans?

Despite their recent successes and the general buzz about them, they still average less than us this season. It's not sustainable is it?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 13:27:04 »

I heard last night that the guy bankrolling Posh is close to going bust and that Posh may have to sell a lot of their top players. The person that told me is a Posh fan and seemed genuinley worried about this rumour.

We'll have the front three.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #579 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 13:33:46 »

We will have the team!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #580 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 13:44:16 »

That's fucking interesting man. So is he selling up? Is his financial input been by donation, sponsorship, loans?

Despite their recent successes and the general buzz about them, they still average less than us this season. It's not sustainable is it?

Not really sure but this is the chairman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darragh_MacAnthony

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 17:53:55 »

Not really sure but this is the chairman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darragh_MacAnthony

Interesting link from there to here ...

http://www.ripoffreport.com/searchresults.asp?q1=ALL&q2=&q3=&q4=&q5=&q7=&q6=macanthony&searchtype=0/
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #582 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 19:46:58 »

We'll have the front three.
I'd take the keeper. He was great against us in a very quiet unassuming manner. No great saves just totally commanded the whole box.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #583 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 19:53:42 »

Am I right in saying that Mr. MacAnthony bought Peterborough on the basis of watching them on the SkyOne show that we were in?

Either way, most people probably said it'll all end in tears from the off.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #584 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 19:59:51 »

I'd take the keeper. He was great against us in a very quiet unassuming manner. No great saves just totally commanded the whole box.

England squad player as well Shocked
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 4043   Go Up
Print
Jump to: