Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 10 new players in the summer.........  (Read 4878 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2005, 12:28:14 »

i dont think he desreves 2k either Jan. i think hes been terrible this year.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2005, 12:41:15 »

Quote from: "janaage"
To be honest I don't think this season's displays from Rhys warrant that kind of money, especially as the club is broke.  Maybe he'll go to Oxford.

Could be as their keeper is off to QPR, because their Argies have connections with QPR.....the plan seems to be for the scum to bring in shed loads of foreign players to act as a sort of feeder club for Loftus Road.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2005, 13:06:54 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
To be honest I don't think this season's displays from Rhys warrant that kind of money, especially as the club is broke.  Maybe he'll go to Oxford.

Could be as their keeper is off to QPR, because their Argies have connections with QPR.....the plan seems to be for the scum to bring in shed loads of foreign players to act as a sort of feeder club for Loftus Road.

Bet there aren't too many QPR fans happy to hear that.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2005, 13:14:03 »

I still think Evans will probably leave and Smith might if he gets a much better offer. Players are always saying how they'd "like to stay" but it doesn't mean they'll except any contract that's been offered if they get a better offer elsewhere, just that they wouldn't mind staying if they get a decent offer.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2005, 13:15:10 »

I hate the idea of feeder clubs, it's fucking shite.  Just means that your club is going nowhere.   Why would you want to be a feeder club.  Especially teams like Royal Antwerp, surely they shouldn't be doing things like that.
Piemonte

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2005, 13:21:09 »

I hate the idea of feeder clubs, it's fucking shite.  Just means that your club is going nowhere.   Why would you want to be a feeder club.  Especially teams like Royal Antwerp, surely they shouldn't be doing things like that.

totally agree.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2005, 13:22:24 »

I suppose you could say ManUre put the twerp in Antwerp.....
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2005, 13:22:32 »

If Swindon ever became a feeder club, I would doubt very much if I would turn up to watch us nurture other clubs youth team.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: