Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brezovan/Ifil/McGovern...  (Read 4955 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #45 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 13:58:40 »

mcgovern is out tomorrow anyway.

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~1249801,00.html
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 14:11:46 »

I don't think over the last few games that Ifil / Aljofree have been doing that well, I think it is time for one of them to have a spell on the sidelines, I think I'd be tempted to drop Aljofree, purely for the 3rd goal we conceded on Sat where he decided to sit and watch as the player ran towards goal instead of getting back in his feet and tracking back just in case there is a chance to redeem himself, this isnt the first time he has done that either.

I'd also question McNamee he looks like can can be a good player but he does not seem to be one to get involved, he waits on the wing for the ball instead of moving about off the ball trying to make space to seems to stay still making marking him easy.
mrOG

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 16:05:33 »

Quote from: "Power to people"
I don't think over the last few games that Ifil / Aljofree have been doing that well, I think it is time for one of them to have a spell on the sidelines, I think I'd be tempted to drop Aljofree, purely for the 3rd goal we conceded on Sat where he decided to sit and watch as the player ran towards goal instead of getting back in his feet and tracking back just in case there is a chance to redeem himself, this isnt the first time he has done that either.

I'd also question McNamee he looks like can can be a good player but he does not seem to be one to get involved, he waits on the wing for the ball instead of moving about off the ball trying to make space to seems to stay still making marking him easy.

In the previous home game against Cheltenham, he was moving off his marker, making space to receive the ball, but all to often it was hoofed over his head.  There will only be so many times that a player can show, before they think 'am I ever going to get the ball the feet'?
DMR

« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 09:57:57 »

Quote from: "Power to people"

Aljofree's a waste of space and eventually everyone will come round to my way of thinking,  Cool
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 10:00:50 »

I don't think you can drop Aljofree though as Ifil still needs him alongside.

I'm looking forward to seeing Kanyuka when fully fit after Wrays comments Saturday.  You never know, may get a run out tonight......
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 10:06:51 »

drop aljofree. vincent in the middle. rodney on the left.

easy

Things get better but they never get good
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 10:08:18 »

Drop Ifil as well if super Pat is fit. They've both been as shit as each other in the last few weeks
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 10:10:37 »

i dont get the aljofree loving. Ifil only looks shit half the time because he has to try and clean up after aljofree has gone on a kamikaze mission for a ball he was never going to win

McLovin

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 10:36:30 »

Both Dave's are right.
red macca

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 12:05:27 »

Quote from: "McLovin"
Both Dave's are right.
They are also both cunts, weird eh  Cheesy
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 13:17:58 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Both Dave's are right.

Shocked

Malpas out!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 13:19:09 »

aljofree has had more good games than bad.same goes for ifil
red macca

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 13:25:38 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Quote from: "red macca"
Both Dave's are right.

Shocked

Malpas out!
i dont want malpas out
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 13:28:24 »

I know, neither do I. Beginning to feel we may be in a minority now though...
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 13:29:05 »

Maplas in

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: