Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Meth.  (Read 6466 times)
flammableBen

« on: Monday, February 11, 2008, 19:18:03 »

I'm bored. Do you reckon it's possible to make meth out of stuff I can find around the house? Or any other mood altering substance?

I've found a few tineternet recipes but they all seem a bit complicated.  Sad .

I've always dreamed of having my own drug lab.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 11, 2008, 19:28:53 »

We used to think nutmeg would have mind altering effects but apparently you need to eat a lorry load
sonic youth

« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 11, 2008, 19:30:19 »

catnip?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 11, 2008, 19:35:13 »

Meth is some mad shit. Its one of those drugs that you seem to be able to do constantly, whilst still going about your life (Work and stuff) and thinking that everything is normal. But one day you stop the 6 month habit and hey-ho, you look back on events and you realise to what a fucked up, spaced out moody aggressive freak you really where. If it isn't obvious I am speaking from experience.

I'd still have the odd dabble though, in moderation of course. It is a pleasant high and the sex could almost be worth an addictive habit.

You'd probably make a few quid with your own lab as well Ben, just be sure though not to smoke the profits.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, February 11, 2008, 19:40:28 »

Years ago I had a mate, who was a sort of mad chemist, he worked for Roussel....I'm not sure Roussel is still there, but he used to knock up all sorts of stuff.  Eventually he got found out and fired.

Morning glory seeds were always supposed to be worth a try....so I did.  Woofed down about 4 packets and laid there with nothing much more than a gurgling gut to show for the effort.
ST_INC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 11, 2008, 20:32:07 »

Drugs are bad  mmm kay

Rousell is still there, in covingham, its just called something else now

Patheon i think.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 11, 2008, 20:41:52 »

Quote from: "ST_INC"
Drugs are bad  mmm kay

Patheon i think.

I know the building is still there, not sure what happens in it now.

I was vaguely relieved when the Union Carbide plant in Drakes Way disappeared, after the Union Carbide plant in Bophal...went pffft...subsequently killing upward of 20,000 people in 84, and later through after effects.
flammableBen

« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 11, 2008, 20:45:50 »

Just realised I'd posted that and then disappeared for a few hours. Though I better reply just in case anybody was worried I'd tried drinking some real cocktail of household cleaners.

Looks like I'll be staying sober again tonight. Probably for the best.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, February 11, 2008, 20:48:15 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Just realised I'd posted that and then disappeared for a few hours. Though I better reply just in case anybody was worried I'd tried drinking some real cocktail of household cleaners.

I did wonder whether you'd tried sniffing everything in the kitchen cupboard.  No red wine tonight Ben?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, February 11, 2008, 20:50:09 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

Ever tried home brew fB?  I used to do some, bit of expense on the basic kit, but after that its dead cheap to make ale....I used to get some decent results.  Never tried making wine, but my father used to do it and get some drinkable stuff.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #10 on: Monday, February 11, 2008, 20:52:55 »

An addictive drug related question:

And I have had a fair bit of experience with a few without ever becoming 'dependant', asides from nicotine.

But seriously, how much does one have to drink and over what time period to become physically dependant on alcohol.

I ask this because I drink a crate of beer almost every week day, and sometimes more beer and spirits at the weekend and am therefore quite conscious about my drinking habits.

Yet I often test myself with a few days - 1 week or so "Drying out", and feel no cold turkey effects whatsoever and if anything I feel the benefits of not being hungover the next day.

Seriously, alcoholics must really cane it to get a problem.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, February 11, 2008, 20:55:22 »

My old man used to make his own home brew when I was about 6. He was forever fucking up and ending up with some horrific acidic vinegary shit, so he employed me as his chief tester. Put me off ale for life.
ST_INC

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, February 11, 2008, 20:55:59 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "ST_INC"
Drugs are bad  mmm kay

Patheon i think.

I know the building is still there, not sure what happens in it now.

I was vaguely relieved when the Union Carbide plant in Drakes Way disappeared, after the Union Carbide plant in Bophal...went pffft...subsequently killing upward of 20,000 people in 84, and later through after effects.

Its still a pharmaceutical  company so im told.

I remember that Union carbide thing, shortly after they
changed there name to Praxair. Fuckers.
flammableBen

« Reply #13 on: Monday, February 11, 2008, 20:56:43 »

I've considered it, although it's one of those things which is easier to think about than actually getting started.

In my final attempt of a year at uni, one of my mates made some cider. I always used to be sceptical about tales of lethal home brew; being generally of the opinion that it was probably a placebo effect of a home brew = bad attitude. This stuff got be pretty battered after 4 pints and I wasn't averse to drinking bottles of the old white ace / frosty jacks / other example of tramp drink at the time.

Happy days.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #14 on: Monday, February 11, 2008, 21:00:36 »

Back to my question though, if I may.

How much does somebody need to drink, and in what timeframe for them to become clinically alcoholic?Huh???

Christiano Roberto did it rather quick didn't he?, was he puring vodka on his cornflakes or something?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: