Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brezovan  (Read 11594 times)

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:39:28 »

toni, brez was at fault for the first goal saturday.and although i think he is the better keeper, smith has done superbly for us.
brez deffo aint playing as well as last season
sonic youth

« Reply #46 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:43:37 »

Quote from: "Toni"
Quote from: "sonic youth"
Quote from: "tans"
Were all passionate about the game. Especially Fatbury.

Phil Smith is ace - Fact.

If Brez was that good Everton would have signed him after his trial. But did they? No.

The last 2 games our Czech mate has been at fault for one of the goals.
he's slovakian, not a czech.

toni - shut up, you couldn't be more wrong.

personally i don't think there's much between smith and brez

Thats why Dennis Wise is above us in the table is it? and thats after the 15 point deduction! Obviously proves who the better manager is.

i would suggest that is because he's got some excellent strikers. i'd gnaw off my own arm to have beckford or kandol up front for us.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:46:20 »

To be fair, Wise's latest keeper looks a bit handy. Must have called in another favour.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:51:33 »

Quote from: "McLovin"
Seriously 'hun', you're wrong. i'm all for opinions, but yours verge on idiotic. Phil Smith has been solid all year, has probably been responsible for fewer than 2 goals in his entire STFC career, and has outperformed Brez by a mile this season. Not to mention the games he's kept us in/won for us.

I won't call you an idiot, but you know what i'm getting at...

I could show you so many goals (if i had a video recorder to video them on) when Phil Smith has been at fault for them. But i am gonna call all you idiotic for the simple fact you all think the sun shines out of Sturrocks ass and he's a shit manager! - FACT!!!!!!!!

You'll do anything and believe anything he says cos you're gullible. And no Everton didn't sign Brez but they'll be back in for him in January. I will guarantee it!
And Phil Smith has cost us games, not kept us in them or won them
for us!

Toni. Those that know me will confirm that I'm a gentleman and would usually never argue with a bint, no matter how wrong they are. But for you I'll make an exception. Phil Smith is not shit, he is a very good goalkeeper who has performed well for us since Brez was injured. He's done nothing wrong and if it wasn't for an injury Brez still wouldn't get a look in. On the three occasions I've seen Brez this season he's look jittery and made mistakes, going on current form Smithy is number one.

Sturrock knows far more about managing a football team than Wise and I for one would rather have him over Wise any day. Put the two of them on a level playing field and Luggy would win every time.

I've tried to reply to your hysterical rantings as politely as possible, as you obviously are a bit 'special' and it's not nice to take the piss out of the afflicted.

Have a nice day................

It's All Good..............
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 17:00:04 »

Thats why Dennis Wise is above us in the table is it? and thats after the 15 point deduction! Obviously proves who the better manager is.

A. Judge Wise at the end of the season.
B. Even then you can't compare Wise with Sturrock anyway. Despite their troubles, Leeds have far greater resources available to them than we ever will.
Glostered

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 17:16:29 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Quote from: "McLovin"
Seriously 'hun', you're wrong. i'm all for opinions, but yours verge on idiotic. Phil Smith has been solid all year, has probably been responsible for fewer than 2 goals in his entire STFC career, and has outperformed Brez by a mile this season. Not to mention the games he's kept us in/won for us.

I won't call you an idiot, but you know what i'm getting at...

I could show you so many goals (if i had a video recorder to video them on) when Phil Smith has been at fault for them. But i am gonna call all you idiotic for the simple fact you all think the sun shines out of Sturrocks ass and he's a shit manager! - FACT!!!!!!!!

You'll do anything and believe anything he says cos you're gullible. And no Everton didn't sign Brez but they'll be back in for him in January. I will guarantee it!
And Phil Smith has cost us games, not kept us in them or won them
for us!

Toni. Those that know me will confirm that I'm a gentleman and would usually never argue with a bint, no matter how wrong they are. But for you I'll make an exception. Phil Smith is not shit, he is a very good goalkeeper who has performed well for us since Brez was injured. He's done nothing wrong and if it wasn't for an injury Brez still wouldn't get a look in. On the three occasions I've seen Brez this season he's look jittery and made mistakes, going on current form Smithy is number one.

Sturrock knows far more about managing a football team than Wise and I for one would rather have him over Wise any day. Put the two of them on a level playing field and Luggy would win every time.

I've tried to reply to your hysterical rantings as politely as possible, as you obviously are a bit 'special' and it's not nice to take the piss out of the afflicted.

Have a nice day................
 :toppost:
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 17:21:57 »

Toni. Those that know me will confirm that I'm a gentleman and would usually never argue with a bint, no matter how wrong they are. But for you I'll make an exception.

Post of the week by far.

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 17:33:54 »

Quote from: "Red81"
Toni. Those that know me will confirm that I'm a gentleman and would usually never argue with a bint, no matter how wrong they are. But for you I'll make an exception.

Post of the week by far.

And its only Monday.... :?
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 17:54:40 »

Quote from: "pumbaa"
Quote from: "Red81"

Post of the week by far.

And its only Monday.... :?
Um... you're right! Damn my lack of education.

Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 18:26:39 »

toni, as to why everton never snapped up brez there are a number of reasons.

1- they dont really need a 4th keeper
2- I believe everton were concentrating more in bringing in another winger or maybe a defender
3- Brez is 27 and at that age you need 1st team football, going to everton and having Tim Howard and Stefan Wessels above you in the pecking order he wouldnt get first team football.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 18:38:07 »

4 - he isn't that good

Things get better but they never get good
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 18:59:09 »

He supports Liverpool?

Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 19:16:40 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
Quote from: "tans"
Were all passionate about the game. Especially Fatbury.

Phil Smith is ace - Fact.

If Brez was that good Everton would have signed him after his trial. But did they? No.

The last 2 games our Czech mate has been at fault for one of the goals.
he's slovakian, not a czech.

toni - shut up, you couldn't be more wrong.

personally i don't think there's much between smith and brez

Then why didn't Leeds stay up last season?  Leeds already had players with loads of Prem experience before Wise joined, Leeds are on of the most famous clubs in Europe.

Sturrock has won 4 promotions, no relegations - Wise has no promotions, one relegation.

Leeds get 5 times our gate, so can afford the wages necessary to pay Torre Andre Flo who will probably not play again.

Can you honestly say Toni that our football under Wise was better than Sturrock's current (excusing the last two games) brand?

If Wise is a much better manager than Sturrock then why is it that the only Wise signings that play for us now are Brez and Smith?

Do you believe everything your mum tells you?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 19:27:09 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"

Do you believe everything your mum tells you?

I am sorry but that is just comedy gold.

I love you KT you snowboarding genius kind of chap
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #59 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 19:44:15 »

Am I the only one who thinks this whole Brezovan vs Smith argument is super lame? Talk about piling pressure on both keepers.

Smith's out, so he can't take Brez's place. There's no need to get on Brez's back when there is nobody better to replace him. If he's still shaky when Smith returns from injury then put Smith back in goal. If he's found form then don't change something that's working. That my friends is called having decent cover for one position.

Of course if Brez doesn't find form or Smith is gash on his return then I've just spouted a load of rubbish that Toni's mum would be proud of.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: