Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brezovan  (Read 11592 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 14:28:29 »

It is a tough situation, I've definately not been as comfortable with Brez between the sticks as I'd hoped - as Spencer says that Hartlepool performance was without doubt the best 'keeping display I've ever seen where I've been present.

The last two games he hasn't looked anywhere near that performance but it was certainly no one-off in the first place, he was fantastic up until the injury, now I'd love that form to found again but I'm not sure how much longer he'll need to find it.

There have been extenuating circumstances to a degree over the last couple of games - he'd been ill and the defence was the worst it's been since the last time we were in this league up at Vale, on Saturday I think the back five were all a bit untrusting of eachother which doesn't help either.

I dunno, there'll probably be a turning point for him and the next few games he'll certainly be tested so you never know.
Toni

« Reply #31 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:21:42 »

Quote from: "McLovin"
Toni, do you actually watch any of the games? You form some of the weirdest theories this side of Fatbury...

Do you actually watch any of the games?! Phil Smith is shit and i'm adament that if Brezovan had have been in goal this season half of those goals that have gone past Smith Brez would have saved! But i'll be proven right when Brez goes to a premiership club and Phil Smith stays in league one cos he certainly isn't good enough for Championship or premiership football.

And Fred you can shut up about my mother, she's passionate about the game which is more than i can say for most of you lot that actually post on here!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:24:46 »

hahahaha.rock on toni !!!!!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:26:46 »

Were all passionate about the game. Especially Fatbury.

Phil Smith is ace - Fact.

If Brez was that good Everton would have signed him after his trial. But did they? No.

The last 2 games our Czech mate has been at fault for one of the goals.
sonic youth

« Reply #34 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:28:16 »

Quote from: "Toni"
Toni, do you actually watch any of the games? You form some of the weirdest theories this side of Fatbury...

Do you actually watch any of the games?! Phil Smith is shit and i'm adament that if Brezovan had have been in goal this season half of those goals that have gone past Smith Brez would have saved! But i'll be proven right when Brez goes to a premiership club and Phil Smith stays in league one cos he certainly isn't good enough for Championship or premiership football.

And Fred you can shut up about my mother, she's passionate about the game which is more than i can say for most of you lot that actually post on here!
calm down dear.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:30:05 »

Phil Smith is a keeper on top of his game.

Brez is a keeper playing well short of his ability at the moment, he needs confidence from somewhere. Maybe the few starts he seems to be in line for while smith is injured will sort that out.

All things being equal Phil Smith would retain his place in goal.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:30:09 »

I'm more or less sitting on the fence on this one - but if we're going purely on this season then you are talking complete arse I'm afraid, Smith has been very good and the only goal I can think of that Brez may have saved would be the one at Cheltenham, but only because he's longer than Smith.

As for "she's passionate about the game which is more than i can say for most of you lot that actually post on here" - Fred was playing and stop talking gash...
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:30:34 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"

She was sat 3 seats along from me on Saturday.

How she can concentrate on the game with her mum bellowing every 2 mins is beyond me

Wink

Toni

Look at the wink

NEVER underestimate the power of the wink

I was taking the piss, dont have an eppy about it love
McLovin

« Reply #38 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:30:55 »

Seriously 'hun', you're wrong. i'm all for opinions, but yours verge on idiotic. Phil Smith has been solid all year, has probably been responsible for fewer than 2 goals in his entire STFC career, and has outperformed Brez by a mile this season. Not to mention the games he's kept us in/won for us.

I won't call you an idiot, but you know what i'm getting at...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:33:08 »

Itll probably be a panic attack Fred  Wink
Toni

« Reply #40 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:34:34 »

Seriously 'hun', you're wrong. i'm all for opinions, but yours verge on idiotic. Phil Smith has been solid all year, has probably been responsible for fewer than 2 goals in his entire STFC career, and has outperformed Brez by a mile this season. Not to mention the games he's kept us in/won for us.

I won't call you an idiot, but you know what i'm getting at...

I could show you so many goals (if i had a video recorder to video them on) when Phil Smith has been at fault for them. But i am gonna call all you idiotic for the simple fact you all think the sun shines out of Sturrocks ass and he's a shit manager! - FACT!!!!!!!!

You'll do anything and believe anything he says cos you're gullible. And no Everton didn't sign Brez but they'll be back in for him in January. I will guarantee it!
And Phil Smith has cost us games, not kept us in them or won them for us!
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:34:44 »

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:36:29 »

But i am gonna call all you idiotic for the simple fact you all think the sun shines out of Sturrocks ass and he's a shit manager! - FACT!!!!!!!!

What a strange girl you really are hun
sonic youth

« Reply #43 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:36:35 »

Quote from: "tans"

If Brez was that good Everton would have signed him after his trial. But did they? No.

he's slovakian, not a czech.

toni - shut up, you couldn't be more wrong.

personally i don't think there's much between smith and brez
Toni

« Reply #44 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:38:38 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
Quote from: "tans"

he's slovakian, not a czech.

toni - shut up, you couldn't be more wrong.

personally i don't think there's much between smith and brez

Thats why Dennis Wise is above us in the table is it? and thats after the 15 point deduction! Obviously proves who the better manager is.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: