Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The End of the Affair  (Read 8438 times)
Spud

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 21:42:50 »

If i were in their (Mex and Yeovil) position i'd say 'fuck em.' If thats the way they treat the fans of the Club then they don't deserve the support of those people who turn up week in week out.

Why should they write a grovelling letter?
TalkTalk

« Reply #31 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 21:47:03 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Home games have lost the appeal, maybe I'll go to a few away games instead.  The politics and board have diminshed my enjoyment of match days, shame really.

Yep, agree Jan.

Since way before the end of last season I have refused to pay this board any money. I'm not going to waste my Saturdays even being anywhere near now.

I can see attendances dropping even further.

I'm looking forward to Leeds away with my mates though  Cheesy
lebowski

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 22:01:33 »

Quote from: "Sussex"
I was fucking livid when Mex was having a perfectly reasoned conversation with an official about this, and a security bloke (no. twenty eight) said to his mate "I'd just punch him in the face".

Wankers.

i heard that as well. older guy, stood on the corner of the arkell's / townend whilst the protests were going on.

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 22:05:47 »

you only have to look at them stewards though.what a fucking rabble of retards they are!
your bottom of class school failures are in charge of thousands of peoples safety :evil:
imagine if there was a real emergency at a game?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 22:13:34 »

To be honest ive got alot of time for the Chief Steward bloke that Mex was ranting at (despite losing my temper with him earlier in the day) hes always been civil and sensible in any dealing ive had with him.Its a waste of time argueing with Puppets in Orange jackets though I can understand why it happens.

The comment from that fat ginger fuck is completely out of order and I hope its taken further.Though i wouldnt be suprised if Mex does fuck all hes feeling pretty let down by STFC on quite a few levels.

/
W56196272
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 22:18:21 »

the head steward guy was just doing as he's told.

I expect he's been told to be unhelpful and he was....

the name and number of the ginger one is known and you have his photo.

Alot of us heard the comment and I dont buy the story that this random bloke here who happens to be sandy grays husband who wasnt actually anywhere near the ginger bloke heard the whole thing and the ginger guy actually said 'I think that guy(mex)is going to hit him in the face'
dell boy

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 22:30:43 »

Not sure what Yeovil or Mex actually did, but I am assuming it was Mex who spoke to the media, cant see a lot wrong with that and Yeovil was one of the guys who made his way into the executive lounge and said he wanted to go in and talk to a board member and only left when BL said he would talk to him. Is this correct?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 22:33:21 »

Nah I was stood at the front Tuesday and a bit in their face thats about it really,didnt go in or owt.Yes Mex was on Telly and at the protest.

/
W56196272
dell boy

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 22:34:39 »

Quote from: "Oevil red"
Nah I was stood at the front Tuesday and a bit in their face thats about it really,didnt go in or owt.Yes Mex was on Telly and at the protest.

Then you have every right to be pissed off.
I would imagine one phone call and that ban would be lifted Yeovil and Mex.
sonic youth

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 22:47:04 »

i was with yeovil on that tuesday and both of us ended up at the front, neither of us were trying to cause trouble. i made the stupid mistake of trying to calm things down. mex certainly did nothing untoward and it's safe to say neither yeovil or mex did anything worthy of getting banned, unless of course the club intend to ban everyone who was outside after the cheltenham game.

i wouldn't be surprised if it was a planned and calculated move to be honest, ruling with an iron fist...

if that's how home fans are going to be treated, not to mention the aggressive attitude of some of wiltshire's constabulary, then i think it speaks volumes as to how much we're valued by the scourge of this club.

i wouldn't let the wankers stop you going yeovil. fuck em.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 23:01:05 »

It wasn't just you 2 Yeovil, to quote the head of security when he was talking to my dad before the game.
'We've got about a million banning orders because of last Tuesday'
I can give a name if anyone wants it.
flammableBen

« Reply #41 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 23:10:46 »

It's all about supporting the Swindon Two.

It seems like they're drawing lines before it gets too bad for them.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 23:35:14 »

I also got a picture of Sandy Grays other half star of "Pie in the Sky" and "Withnail and I"  Richard Griffiths

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/robus1971/saccc.jpg

/
W56196272
flammableBen

« Reply #43 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 23:45:33 »

Fucking acest thing ever.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, October 21, 2007, 00:04:17 »

i would
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up