Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The End of the Affair  (Read 8436 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 18:47:38 »

http://img.photobucket.com/albums./v365/robus1971/fatty.jpg

Thats your man

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 18:48:36 »

Oooh he's pretty

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 18:49:12 »

i know what i'd do,but on a public forum i aint gonna say what
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 18:49:25 »

i'll have to look at home,... photobucket is banned at work for some reason
Lumps

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 18:51:14 »

Quote from: "Oevil red"
Thats a line of a song, 10p to whoever gets it .

As most of you already know myself and Mex were banned today,something to do with health and safety..well it was the standard banning letter that we were given.We all know the real resons I suspect .We walked up to the Arkells and were told we were banned which was a bit of a bummer especially for him having traveled from Brighton Sad

I kicked off for a bit but knowing that I had to work I walked off.At this point in time I couldn't give a fuck,ive had quite enough.I certainly wont be contacting anyone and begging to be let in.I guess thats a wasted 20 years of my life but hey!

So I guess I will see you at away games chaps.

CUNTS! Well there's another couple of punters completely fucking alienated. And they wonder why the gates are shit. I hope these Betfair people ( and one of their ads is on telly as we speak) realise they need to be a lot more hands on if the whole town isn't just going to turn its back on the club)

Oh and the title........... it's the Grahme Green novel obviously, (I'm sure there was a shit film version in the last few years), and a single by the Field Mice fairly recently. I can also remember an old Prefab Sprout song. But I've looked and I can't find it on the track listings for any of the albums so I might have imagined it.

Do I get 10p?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 18:52:20 »

\ Cheesy /

I was thinking of The Fieldmice

Google?

/
W56196272
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 18:54:27 »

Absolutely fucking stinks. I hope you are proud Lambert.
Sussex

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 19:00:47 »

Edit: Deleted the picture because I'm nice like that

Like to see him try and punch Mex in the face. Cunt would get floored before he got within ten feet.

Ho hum. Let's be nice. The Rugby's about to start.

Cheesy
Lumps

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 19:08:19 »

\ Cheesy /

I was thinking of The Fieldmice

Google?

That I could remember. Though I just googled them and FUCK ME THEY SPLIT UP IN 1991! Fuck me I thought I was demonstrating how in touch I was!

I did google the Prefab Sprout one but I can't find it. I can't have made it up? I can't be hallucinating obscure indie pop album tracks it's just stupid.

Maybe it was a b-side?

Shit I feel old.
spacey

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 19:34:53 »

The club died a bit for me today....not totally, but like Christopher Walken in David Cronenberg's Dead Zone. I've never witnessed such scumbaggery in all my life. I won't be going back until Oevil and Mex's bans are lifted and they receive a silver tankard with 'Sorry' engraved on it.....or maybe a free bar with guest option.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 20:07:22 »

I didn't go today (or Cheltenham in the mickey mouse cup) and sorry to say I didn't miss it.  I've kind of decided to take a break from it for a while, voting with my feet if you like.

Home games have lost the appeal, maybe I'll go to a few away games instead.  The politics and board have diminshed my enjoyment of match days, shame really.

Sorry to hear about the bans fellas, absolutely disgusting way to treat supporters.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 20:12:56 »

Quote from: "janaage"
I didn't go today (or Cheltenham in the mickey mouse cup) and sorry to say I didn't miss it.  I've kind of decided to take a break from it for a while, voting with my feet if you like.

Home games have lost the appeal, maybe I'll go to a few away games instead.  The politics and board have diminshed my enjoyment of match days, shame really.

Sorry to hear about the bans fellas, absolutely disgusting way to treat supporters.

Think there are any number treading a similar path away from the CG....the treatment of Yeovil and Mex is nothing new,  Diamandis isn't going to go down without a fight...and the club has always been willing to use its banning powers, for fans who get a little too politically active.

At least they haven't looked into the Sheff Wedneday route yet.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 20:15:04 »

anyone remember years ago when they threw loads of fans out of the shrivvy road for nothing?
i'm sure it was against oldham around 89-90.
now that was bizarre
Spencer_White

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 20:33:17 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "janaage"

Think there are any number treading a similar path away from the CG....the treatment of Yeovil and Mex is nothing new,  Diamandis isn't going to go down without a fight...and the club has always been willing to use its banning powers, for fans who get a little too politically active.

At least they haven't looked into the Sheff Wedneday route yet.

They havnt got any money to go the Sheff Weds route.

Just have to me smarter than them and faster than them.

By the way, other lads, you will be back soon. Take it easy.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, October 20, 2007, 21:08:20 »

Another example of how this club has become a complete joke!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: