Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Someone tell Pook...  (Read 3522 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2007, 17:15:15 »

Quote from: "Spud"
Quote from: "DV"
If Tozer is 'the' promising youngster, I'd hate to see our other, more average ones.

How Adver gave him MOTM I dont know.

:shock:  :nuts:

agreed
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2007, 17:34:49 »

it is funny how we all see the game differently innit..guess thats what forums are for tho a?

i thought zaboub was woeful and there's no way he should be getting back in the starting 11 on that form.

i actually think mo will be a better player than blair given time (mo has a better 1st touch imo and more pace about him)but was embarrassed to hear boos when they announced the goal scorers name.

pook had a blinding start to the season as is a confidence player, so after spending the last few games on the bench, you could see he was out of touch (bit like his passes )

the back 4 were poor (particularly the line they kept when chelt had the ball) and it could've have been a cricket score.

kinda feel cheated when we put out a 2nd string as its the sort of comp we should've gone far in and its not like you're playing 10 games before you get to the final is it. With no game this weekend, we should have fielded a stronger side and i'd bet that most of the players that sat that one out would have wanted to play e.g. look at cox enthusiasm when he came on.

i guess i'll just have to wait til may to visit the new wembley.........where i've got guaranteed tickets for the fa cup final  Wink
Jamie05

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2007, 21:42:23 »

DV - what an arrogant opinionated statement "Pook, Adams and Sturrock are worthless now and only bring the overall quality of our squad down". Granted Paynter and Cox are in better form at the moment but Sturrock can do a job for the first team coming on from the bench and Adams and Pook will have their moments in a long hard season.

Worthless! - bit harsh. Paul Sturrock was trying out some options because of the injuries that the defense have had. Pook didnt work out at full back. He knows that now. Collectively, the team didnt gel with the changes that were made and individuals had poorer games as a result. No reason for booing or 'worthless' comments.

I think we'll see Comminges, Ifill, Vincent and Zaboub against Tranmere unless Collins recovers in time. Blackburn or Tozer would need to cover.
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2007, 21:59:38 »

I hope the team that played Gillingham tun up when we play Leeds as opposed to the Cheltenham ine or we'll get mashed.

here's the man himself when you need him?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: