Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brezovan  (Read 13936 times)
lebowski

« Reply #60 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 16:01:44 »

he's obviously agreed to go to everton on trial, and you really can't blame him for wanting to go there.

i wish him good luck and, like someone else said, hope we get £500k+ for him. and sign a backup for smith.

rhys evans is available...
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 16:15:17 »

Quote from: "WorcesterRed"
Quote from: "Chubbs"
I dont see why Sturrock doesnt give brez a go, I know people say Smith doesnt deserve to be droped but we are conceding goals, which means something isn't right, you cant say Smith is being faultless if he is letting in goals. Whats the harm in giving Brez a few leauge games here and there.

He is a class above the rest in that league,

I have stood by any move that luggy has made in the past but if this move goes ahead i wont be happy at all.

Hmmm and if Brezovan was playing, we wouldn't have conceded a single goal of course.

:shock:

Only Tranmere, Yeovil, Carlisle, Forest and Leeds have conceded fewer goals.  :shock:

which is why we are 7th, we should be 1st no reason we should not have won every game so far, but we are conceeding to many crappy late equalisers.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 16:26:53 »

I dont see why Sturrock doesnt give brez a go, I know people say Smith doesnt deserve to be droped but we are conceding goals, which means something isn't right, you cant say Smith is being faultless if he is letting in goals. Whats the harm in giving Brez a few leauge games here and there.

I have stood by any move that luggy has made in the past but if this move goes ahead i wont be happy at all.

Hmmm and if Brezovan was playing, we wouldn't have conceded a single goal of course.

Only Tranmere, Yeovil, Carlisle, Forest and Leeds have conceded fewer goals.  :shock:

which is why we are 7th, we should be 1st no reason we should not have won every game so far, but we are conceeding to many crappy late equalisers.

What Huh?

Come on then - lets blame Smithy.....

First goal at Northampton - not a bloody thing he could have done about it....

Cheltenham away - fantastic strike - no keeper would have got near it !

Crewe home - great volley - bugger all Smith could have done about it....

Hartlepool away - another good strike through a crowd of players that he could not have got to.....

There is no way Smithy can be blamed for any of these goals.....

Brez wouldn't have got near any of them either !!

Wise men say........
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 16:33:52 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
Wait and see then

I will. Just like the other 10 times when you were wrong on 8 occasions.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 16:37:52 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
he's obviously agreed to go to everton on trial, and you really can't blame him for wanting to go there.

i wish him good luck and, like someone else said, hope we get £500k+ for him. and sign a backup for smith.

rhys evans is available...

sorry for sounding like Bart here but you actualy think any money we get from the sale will go towards the purchase of another player? I think not.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 16:39:53 »

Quote from: "sheepshagger"

What Huh?

Come on then - lets blame Smithy.....

First goal at Northampton - not a bloody thing he could have done about it....

Cheltenham away - fantastic strike - no keeper would have got near it !

Crewe home - great volley - bugger all Smith could have done about it....

Hartlepool away - another good strike through a crowd of players that he could not have got to.....

There is no way Smithy can be blamed for any of these goals.....

Brez wouldn't have got near any of them either !!

OK, but i think brez controls his area better, and would have prevented some of the shooting oportunities the oposition got.
-lil-nixy-07-

« Reply #66 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 16:40:51 »

and Brez is must cooler than Smith, has a cool haircut and everything  Cool
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 16:46:40 »

Judging from what Sturrock was saying the other day about the squad, we're about to have a fire sale, in other words any player who could command some sort of fee will be sold, and others shunted out if possible.  This would tie in very nicely with the take-over collapse.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 16:53:29 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Judging from what Sturrock was saying the other day about the squad, we're about to have a fire sale, in other words any player who could command some sort of fee will be sold, and others shunted out if possible.  This would tie in very nicely with the take-over collapse.

Reg is the voice of sanity........................

It's All Good..............
red macca

« Reply #69 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 16:57:06 »

Quote from: "herthab"

Why is he ? He says what Bart does but takes longer to get to the point Cheesy
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 16:59:04 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Quote from: "herthab"

Why is he ? He says what Bart does but takes longer to get to the point Cheesy

I thought it was obvious I was being sarcastic Cheesy

STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #71 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 17:07:13 »

Sturrock did say he cant afford to keep the squad he has now....
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 17:09:53 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"

Hertab doesn't regard such statements as fact, therefore doesn't allow them to enter into his or anyone elses argument.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 17:12:47 »

Come on children - calm it down  Cheesy

Who knows what PS thinks about Brez ?  

To my knowledge he hasn't commented on it ?

Wise men say........
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 17:14:43 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"

Hertab doesn't regard such statements as fact, therefore doesn't allow them to enter into his or anyone elses argument.

Or..................

Herthab realises that all league clubs are limited on the amount they have to spend on players wages (As per league regulations) and therefore feels it might have more to do with that and less to do with any shit currently flying around................

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: