Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Illegal Immigrants Poem  (Read 5784 times)
Dazzza

« Reply #45 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 16:50:14 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Sandal wearing, long haired, liberal cunts to the left of me...

Fascist, knuckle-dragging, bigoted twats to the right of me.........

Is that a deliberate Stealers Wheel reference in there herthab?

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 16:52:26 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
Quote from: "herthab"
Sandal wearing, long haired, liberal cunts to the left of me...

Fascist, knuckle-dragging, bigoted twats to the right of me.........

Is that a deliberate Stealers Wheel reference in there herthab?

Not to start with. Although now all I want to do is cut someones ear off and dose them in petrol.

(Before being filled full of holes by Tim Roth)

It's All Good..............
Lumps

« Reply #47 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 18:11:44 »

Quote from: "red macca"
self righteous fucker aint you

What's self righteous about bemoaning the fact that any debate on race on here makes BNP members think it might be a ripe recruiting ground for them?

It's just a bit sad don't you think?
red macca

« Reply #48 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 18:15:30 »

Could possibly be sad yes but if its what they believe leave them to it they are not affecting you are they.

I actually think part of dells post is very true does that make me a bigot? a racist etc
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 18:24:31 »

Could possibly be sad yes but if its what they believe leave them to it they are not affecting you are they.

I actually think part of dells post is very true does that make me a bigot? a racist etc

Probably.

Do you start sentences by saying, 'I'm not a racist, but........'?

red macca

« Reply #50 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 18:26:39 »

No i usually start it by saying

"If Enoch Powell was still alive"
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 18:43:18 »

Good old Enoch.

Loved by Racists, loathed by liberals and misquoted by all.

spacey

« Reply #52 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 18:50:50 »

I actually think part of dells post is very true

Which bit? is it the bit about aliens renting houses? I believe that too. I've seen UFO's. I saw a ghost castle on a hill on Saturday, Yeovil said it was trees but he was drunk.
Lumps

« Reply #53 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 18:52:18 »

Can you give me an idea of what bits you think are "very true"?

I've just read it back again and I, whilst I can appreciate that some people have different opinions about immigration to me, I can't believe that anyone that can string two words together can find anything even bordering on the factual in that "poem".

Is it the authentic asian dialect it's written in that you find so convincing? The frankly laughable implication that illegal immigrants can claim benefits? The even more laughable implication that it's possible to get rich and buy up the whole neighbourhood on benefits payments? The suggestion that immigration into the UK from Pakistan is as easy as just pitching up at Heathrow?

I can't see it so I'd love to be enlightened by a more free thinking individual.
red macca

« Reply #54 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 18:54:10 »

I cross ocean, poor and broke.
Take bus, see employment folk.
Nice man treat me good in there.
Say I need to see welfare.

That bit

Write to friends in motherland.
Tell them "come as fast as can."
They come in turbans and Ford trucks.
I buy big house with welfare bucks!

And that bit i agree with. Ok the turban bit is over the top but the rest is true isn't. Thats not racism its fact
red macca

« Reply #55 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 18:56:38 »

Quote from: "Lumps"

Can you give me an idea of what bits you think are "very true"?

I've just read it back again and I, whilst I can appreciate that some people have different opinions about immigration to me, I can't believe that anyone that can string two words together can find anything even bordering on the factual in that "poem".

Is it the authentic asian dialect it's written in that you find so convincing? The frankly laughable implication that illegal immigrants can claim benefits? The even more laughable implication that it's possible to get rich and buy up the whole neighbourhood on benefits payments? The suggestion that immigration into the UK from Pakistan is as easy as just pitching up at Heathrow?

I can't see it so I'd love to be enlightened by a more free thinking individual.
You are fucking deluded mate the amount of fake passports and fake i.d that is passed around immigrants is scary,Fake marriages are happening everyday that is fraud and in my eyes that is still a illegal immigrant
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, September 24, 2007, 20:42:41 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
self righteous fucker aint you

What's self righteous about bemoaning the fact that any debate on race on here makes BNP members think it might be a ripe recruiting ground for them?

It's just a bit sad don't you think?

I know of one BNP member on here, are they an illigal political group or infact a legal one? Thats right they are a party that represent a proportion of british voters.  For the record I am a conservative.

Then you say that illigal immigrants do not claim benefits.  Recently I have been asked to remove a family from a house who have no right to stay in this country, however keep going for an appeal in the hope there baby is born prematurely in order for them to have the legal right to stay here as there legal gaudian.  This is exactly what they have told me (they are claiming a benefit while there appeal goes through)

It stinks however you want to look at it.

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 00:59:55 »

another thing to throw into the debate.

allegedly,polish immigrants are entitled to claim child benefit for their children that live in poland! i kid you not.
currently us brits apparantly have no way of counting the kids they have and if they are telling porkies or not.

madness, pure madness!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 01:30:55 »

this thread makes me want to give up.
flammableBen

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 03:06:05 »

This thread makes me want to throw up on peoples faces.

How can so many of you be so ignorant?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: