Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Illegal Immigrants Poem  (Read 5625 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 05:46:44 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
this thread makes me want to give up.

indeed.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 07:58:54 »

I think we should all give up making comments on this, me included, just giving an opinion in this thread, thats what a forum is for.

red macca

« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 08:25:29 »

Mex and ben why do you want to give up ?

Nothing i have said is racist and i understand that without foreign influence this country would collapse.The nhs service for example would collapse without the help of foreigners.What im trying to say is that lumps is making out that their is no chance of illegal immigrants getting in the country and claiming benfits which is wrong and we all know it is.

If thats ignorance then alot of you should look at yourself aswell because believe me alot of you say far worse than me posting the truth.
sonic youth

« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 08:48:31 »

hark at thee, o' bastion of truth!
red macca

« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 08:50:51 »

Well it fucks me off sonic you cant have a opinion without people calling you ignorant and all that bollocks.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 10:12:21 »

my thoughts were not directed at you red macca. the underlying xenophobia in this thread depresses me. call me an old hippy but just because you were born in a different country why does that make you inferior? i just dont comprehend it. i have travelled all over the world and to be perfectly honest the least welcome and unfriendly place is here, england, my homeland. I love England, but why we have this fucking attitude that we are better than everyone is beyond me. People all over the world just want a better life. they want to work, pay the bills look after their kids. They want to get by. does it really fucking matter what country you come from or the colour of your skin. we all want the same thing in the end.

go to the costa del sol in spain. there are currently 300,000 english ex patriots living there. What do they do? they create little english ghettos, where you can get a full english breakfast, they dont learn spanish, they dont mix with the locals. do we ever hear about that? does this sound familiar?
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 10:52:22 »

To some extent I agree with both sides of this arguement if that is possible.  I dont hate foreigners just for being foreign (apart from the french but I dont think anyone can agrue with that really) and I dont mind them coming here to work, to earn money and make a better life for themselves and their families.

However the issue i have is that we have a legion of British scumbags who sit on the dole doing fuck all other than breed and scrounge.  In turn hundreds of thousands of eastern europeans come over and do mainly shitty low paid manual jobs.  Does anybody else see the connection between these 2 things?  British dossers should be forced to work, or at least given the incentive, ie cut benefits to do these jobs. Employers shold be given tax breaks if they take long term unemployed into long term employment.  That way we wouldnt need hundrends of thousands of poles and slovakians to prop up the arse end of our economy, and would save the country millions in benefit payments.

Of course expecting a labour govenment to do anything that will upset a group of people who are almost certain to vote labour if they vote at all isnt very fucking likley is it?

Given the choice of living next to a couple of hard working poles or British dole scroungers I know which I'd pick.
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 11:12:43 »

I can't be arsed to aruge the this subject as it is a never ending argument. I would like to state that my comment about leaflets was a joke. However why is it that the left side of this arument think that everyone on the right or centre of this arugemnt is an idoit? I have a highly paid job, I own my own house, I am lincesed by varous bodies to practice my profession (admitly I can't spell) but because I have rightwing views I am  considered stuipd! why is this?

Also the left always go on about everyone being the same and treat everyone equal, so why don't you treat people with different views to you with the same respect. Interesting to note that all the comments to the right  have been about the subject where as the left comments just call people stupid etc!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 11:19:36 »

Quote from: "Gazza's Fat Mate"
I can't be arsed to aruge the this subject as it is a never ending argument. I would like to state that my comment about leaflets was a joke. However why is it that the left side of this arument think that everyone on the right or centre of this arugemnt is an idoit? I have a highly paid job, I own my own house, I am lincesed by varous bodies to practice my profession (admitly I can't spell) but because I have rightwing views I am  considered stuipd! why is this?

Also the left always go on about everyone being the same and treat everyone equal, so why don't you treat people with different views to you with the same respect. Interesting to note that all the comments to the right  have been about the subject where as the left comments just call people stupid etc!

Can't really argue with that. Good point well made Gazza.

I honestly could not give a flying fuck about this subject, but if i was an impressionable young man interested in politics i would be leaning towards the right because the people arguing the points are less self-righteous and self-important.

I really fucking hate that attitude.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 11:32:56 »

Colin Todd and Gazza - fucking good points all made!

mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 12:51:25 »

at what point was my post self-righteous? and at what point did i call anyone stupid? i said i dont understand your viewpoint, i cant comprehend it, i didnt say anyone was stupid.
spacey

« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 13:08:10 »

Call it self righteous, call it what you want, but the fact is we've had these threads banging around the forums for ages now. It's all very well people saying 'but we're just debating the issue' but if you look back through the forum you'll find comments like this...

send her back to her own fucking country

They moan that they cant settle in to our society then wear all that shit which prevents them from settling in anyway,thats their decision not ours

Fuck em , if they cant accept OUR country and OUR standards then i suggest that they pack up and return to the country that they love so much , oops silly me i forgot they dont get fucking handouts and assistance over there do they .

Well said. They are all cunts.

also how many terrorists could be walking the streets wearing a veil?sounds stupid i know but cannot say it is not a possibility

If you dont like OUR country then go home or back to where your true allegiance lies. Rant over (for now)

Those are all quotes taken from here on one of our brilliant debates about immigration. So yeah, the people on the right are being really fluffy and cuddly in their approach to the issue. The people on the left are just fucking fed up.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 13:34:58 »

Phew, no spelling mistakes I am in the clear! Why dont we just delete all threads about these subjects as its a football site.  Can we also get rid of Cricket, boardroom and anything apart from match day or player parts?! That would solve it

Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 13:47:56 »

Keep cricket and add a Grand Prix section.   Cheesy
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 13:50:00 »

'Other Sports'

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: