Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Illegal Immigrants Poem  (Read 5626 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, September 23, 2007, 08:08:29 »

Quote from: "arriba"
if its about illegal immigrants.then surely only illegal immigrants could or should take offence?
and the fact that they are illegal immigrants gives them no right to be here to get offended anyway :?

Thats dead on!

NMH

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, September 23, 2007, 08:22:44 »

We should shoot them at the border like they do in the States  :|
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, September 23, 2007, 08:31:55 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
We should shoot them at the border like they do in the States  :|

you gotta catch me first!!!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, September 23, 2007, 08:39:08 »

Polish boys, Polish boys
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, September 23, 2007, 08:51:31 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
Polish boys, Polish boys
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you

drink vodka and hope for the best?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, September 23, 2007, 08:56:11 »

Sounds like a plan. Can I pretend to be Polish and get in on this vodka action?
sonic youth

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, September 23, 2007, 10:58:45 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
Sonic why have you reposted?
Some on here took offence from the above, so I deleted my post ... and you are meant to be monitoring this site, well done.

because it makes you look like an idiot Cool
Lumps

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, September 23, 2007, 11:01:34 »

Oh fuck I hoped this had died a natural death.

I'm the one that started with the "pig-ignorant" lie so to explain further tot he brain dead:

The poems title refers to Illegal Immigrants but then goes on to bang on about immigrants milking the benefits system, which by definition they can't do because they're illegal and have no legal status in the UK.

The poem also makes it seem as if it's a peice of piss for non-EU citizens (ie from Pakistan to walk into the UK into a council house and start claiming a fortune in benefit. Well it isn't.

Talk Talks post relates specifically to new immigration from the new EU countries which is hardly relevant .

And fuck it I've got better things to do.... kick off your racist bitch fest if you like. I'm done with you. I've got drawn in to 15 page long threads attempting to point out the inconsistencies in bigoted peoples views on this site before and I'm not doing it again.

But if Talk Talk can find anyone in Swindon who is indigenous to these islands I'd be fascinated to meet them. There's a handfull of people in the far west of wales and the far north of Scotland who might have some claim to be descendents of the earliest population prior to invasion by oh let's see, the Angles, the Saxons, the Romans, the Normans..... but I'd guess there's few of them hanging around the Brunel centre.

Bye! Have a fun day.
flammableBen

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, September 23, 2007, 11:12:16 »

You wouldn't be saying that if you'd been ran over my a drunken turkish driver and then raped by a gang of Asians who'd given you aids and nicked your wallet. Before losing your job to a Polish cunt who's going to work harder for less money. Fucking foreigners.

Dey Turk errr jerrrbs!
dell boy

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, September 23, 2007, 11:20:34 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
Sonic why have you reposted?
Some on here took offence from the above, so I deleted my post ... and you are meant to be monitoring this site, well done.

because it makes you look like an idiot Cool

:roll: So much hate Soapy Tit Wank
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, September 23, 2007, 11:20:36 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
You wouldn't be saying that if you'd been ran over my a drunken turkish driver and then raped by a gang of Asians who'd given you aids and nicked your wallet. Before losing your job to a Polish cunt who's going to work harder for less money. Fucking foreigners.

Dey Turk errr jerrrbs!

please delete this as i take great offence to it!!!!!!!!!!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, September 23, 2007, 11:28:27 »

What, the work harder bit?

It's All Good..............
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, September 23, 2007, 11:34:59 »

its a racial stereotype, this isn't true....delete it now!!!!
spacey

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, September 23, 2007, 19:25:41 »

probably the same guys who would immediately think of moving home if one moved in next door to them

Yeah, I've got to put my hand up to that one. If I was faced with the horrific prospect of someone who wasn't English moving in next to me I would have to conduct a full review of my home security and immediately put my house up for sale. Now if you don't mind I must lie down as this whole sorry episode has left me feeling somewhat queasy.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, September 23, 2007, 19:40:50 »

Quote from: "spacey"
probably the same guys who would immediately think of moving home if one moved in next door to them

Yeah, I've got to put my hand up to that one. If I was faced with the horrific prospect of someone who wasn't English moving in next to me I would have to conduct a full review of my home security and immediately put my house up for sale. Now if you don't mind I must lie down as this whole sorry episode has left me feeling somewhat queasy.

quality.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: