Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: shit hits the fan today  (Read 7271 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 09:45:46 »

Quote from: "FlashGordon"
Quote from: "Robinz"
Long live Bill Power and I hope he will support Swindon Athletic FC   Crying

twat. long live Bil Power, people need to get over his attempted investment, its gone, wrongly or rightly its gone, he's now attempted to place us in more financial uncertainty (again wrongly or rightly) so if you want him to suceed how can you support stfc, as we'll be in huge trouble?

You've done it now Flash.

Put your tin hat on Cheesy

It's All Good..............
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 09:45:53 »

Thats a bit out of order surely.  If you had put in 1.2 mill would you just be happy leaving it and not getting it back?  I think not.  Hes just doing what any normal person would do.
sonic youth

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 09:46:00 »

everytime you make an attempt to comment on these events, you're so far wide of the mark that it's offensive to those who have put hard work into the fan's consortium.

please get a clue before trying to comment and refrain from hurling insults when you don't know what you're talking about. i have no problem with people making constructive criticism or disagreeing with the intentions of bill power but every single time you chuck your oar in without the faintest idea or vaguest grasp on the circumstance(s).
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 09:49:05 »

i cant believe people are so willing to trust a man to takeover their club and run it, when he a business man isnt entirely sure whether he gave a loan or bought shares in the club? 1.2million you would surely know?

(hat on)

Come on YOU REDS!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 09:50:10 »

I've not got a clue, but what I don't understand is this:

If it was for shares (As the club state, but Bill refutes) why don't the new investors just buy his shares?

Or am I just being incredibly dim?

sonic youth

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 09:50:23 »

he knows.

the club don't.
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 09:51:14 »

i don't quite see how BP wanting to get involved, proving his money is where his mouth is by turning up with a million quid, offering to pay a fair price to take over the club, offering to have a fans rep on the board, before being ignored, marginalised and then robbed by the board makes BP the bad guy in this.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 09:53:35 »

For Flash,

he seems pretty sure what he did, hence the writ.  I tend not to sue people unless I'm fairly sure what I'm suing for.

By your rationale, we are also entrusting the club to a bunch of people who equally can't understand business then, and we are also entrusting them to sell that business.  Doesn't bode well does it.

ps, I base my "trust" in Bill power on information plus having had the chance to meet and chat with all sides.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 09:54:45 »

Quote from: "genf_stfc"
i don't quite see how BP wanting to get involved, proving his money is where his mouth is by turning up with a million quid, offering to pay a fair price to take over the club, offering to have a fans rep on the board, before being ignored, marginalised and then robbed by the board makes BP the bad guy in this.

Because Diamandis says so.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 09:55:50 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
he seem pretty sure what he did, hence the writ.  I tend not to sue people unless I'm fairly sure what I'm suing for.

By your rationale, we are also entrusting the club to a bunch of people who equally can't understand business then, and we are also entrusting them to sell that business.  Doesn't bode well does it.

ps, I base my "trust" in Bill power on information plus having had the chance to meet and chat with all sides.

Lucky you.

Most of us have to trawl through loads of bullshit on forums before we  can make an (Un)educated guess as to what the fuck's going on :?

Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 09:56:39 »

But the information was always there from the relevant party to keep us aware on what was going on................
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 09:58:08 »

Quote from: "herthab"
I've not got a clue, but what I don't understand is this:

If it was for shares (As the club state, but Bill refutes) why don't the new investors just buy his shares?

Or am I just being incredibly dim?

It would need to be a private deal between Bill and the new guys if that was the case, nothing to do with the club.  Would also be a pointless thing for a new investor to do if they were getting sufficient shares from the other parties already.  The amount of shares the club now claim POwer and Emmell own comes in just under 24% I think, which conveniently makes it a small enough holding that he can't block things such as new share issues, change to company rules etc.  Originally Bob Holt said in public it was 33% or 30% depending on the day he was quoted.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 09:58:47 »

Look here FlashGordon.
Bill Power injected 1.2million pounds to a club that was fucked...needing to pay off King and a CVA payment, now over due . He and Mark Devlin helped turn around "our" football club and what have they got in return....a kick in the guts and fuck all money back. My view is, that they have been done over and if that means Swindon Town needs to close down and start again under a completely  new management and club name so be it..
I would enjoy see Seton Will loose everything he has "loaned"the club. He and his cuntfaced Board have taken the club to new depths...
I am fully behind Power and his actions...shame it was not a couple of months prior.

Crying
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:00:37 »

Either the club or BP have 'forgotten' they have signed over some share documentation. Given my favourite board members excellent skills at such things it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the monies were a loan.

As for the writ - excellent new in my opinion, in the respect that hopefully we'll find out where everything stands. Perhaps it may inspire the new 'investors' to reveal who they are? <doesn't hold breath>

If the deal really is underway/days away they would have had to factor this in, I guess we'll find out if some people are telling porkies.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:02:02 »

Quote from: "Robinz"
Look here FlashGordon.
Bill Power injected 1.2million pounds to a club that was fucked...needing to pay off King and a CVA payment, now over due . He and Mark Devlin helped turn around "our" football club and what have they got in return....a kick in the guts and fuck all money back. My view is, that they have been done over and if that means Swindon Town needs to close down and start again under a completely  new management and club name so be it..
I would enjoy see Seton Will loose everything he has "loaned"the club. He and his cuntfaced Board have taken the club to new depths...
I am fully behind Power and his actions...shame it was not a couple of months prior.

Crying

That's out of order (IMHO) SSW may be culpable in the pantomime that is currently being played out at the CG, but he has also saved the club in the past.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: