Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: shit hits the fan today  (Read 7266 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:05:46 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
Either the club or BP have 'forgotten' they have signed over some share documentation. Given my favourite board members excellent skills at such things it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the monies were a loan.

As for the writ - excellent new in my opinion, in the respect that hopefully we'll find out where everything stands. Perhaps it may inspire the new 'investors' to reveal who they are? <doesn't hold breath>

If the deal really is underway/days away they would have had to factor this in, I guess we'll find out if some people are telling porkies.

Quite agree....the phoney war has gone on long enough....hopefully this will bring about the possibility of draining the pus from the suppurating boil that is currently STFC.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:07:26 »

I guess we'll find out if some people are telling porkies.

How could you even think such a thing?Huh?Huh? :jaw1:
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:08:09 »

Herthab...

He has sat back and allowed Bill Power to inject 1.2 mill into the club. A year ago after an airplane accident did not contact Power in hospital and then sit on the side lines while "his" board try and diddle Power out of his money.
Wills you are a disgrace.....a gutless wonder who can fuck off....  :fu:
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:08:12 »

for the masses http://www.dictionary.net/suppurating
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:10:04 »

Be interesting to see the Trust's stance on the latest news. Perhaps it is just a force of the hand now. I am not going to make any personal comment as I don't know facts like most people however I think either way we will be able to concentrate on football again very shortly.
neville w

« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:10:23 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Either the club or BP have 'forgotten' they have signed over some share documentation. Given my favourite board members excellent skills at such things it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the monies were a loan.

As for the writ - excellent new in my opinion, in the respect that hopefully we'll find out where everything stands. Perhaps it may inspire the new 'investors' to reveal who they are? <doesn't hold breath>

If the deal really is underway/days away they would have had to factor this in, I guess we'll find out if some people are telling porkies.

Quite agree....the phoney war has gone on long enough....hopefully this will bring about the possibility of draining the pus from the suppurating boil that is currently STFC.

Is there such a thing as a non-suppurating boil ?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:12:37 »

I just did a Google image search on suppurating :chunder:
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:16:42 »

Sorry, I did respect the Will family, but that respect has now evaporated. They have as you say been culpable.
James Wills, sneers at the fans,  & apparently supports another team.
They said that if they were given their money back they would give the club to the TRUST, the bluff was called, & they wouldn't even sit down & discuss it.
They on several occasions threatened us with walking away, but then refused too.
They've inherited their millions, & in my opinion only see STFC as "Their club" (Toy).
IF as they say they love STFC, why wouldn't they talk to a consortium backed by over 90% of the fans.
IF as they say they love the club, why allow it to be dragged through this crap.
If as they say, they love STFC, why have they sanctioned a deal that has lowered the media profile of the club at a stroke (Brunel Coverage)
I could go on. I'm sorry, but the Wills are the major shreholders.. as such they gave this board the power to run our club into the ground. (And don't forget they also gave Donegan & Blatchley the same power too)

From the Dark Side
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:18:46 »

Quote from: "Robinz"
Herthab...

He has sat back and allowed Bill Power to inject 1.2 mill into the club. A year ago after an airplane accident did not contact Power in hospital and then sit on the side lines while "his" board try and diddle Power out of his money.

I'm not refuting any of that, as I don't know the facts, only what's been said.

What I do know is that he  has saved the club before and, at that time, was hailed as a saviour.

As to him fucking off, I think he should! What I was disagreeing with was your desire he loses everything.

Bill Power will always be thought highly of by many many Swindon fans. It's fortunate for him that he never got control of the club, as he would eventually be subject to criticism and abuse and people would choose to forget the good things he did, instead focusing all their bile on the negative........

It's All Good..............
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:22:38 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Quote from: "Robinz"
Herthab...

I'm not refuting any of that, as I don't know the facts, only what's been said.

What I do know is that he  has saved the club before and, at that time, was hailed as a saviour.

As to him fucking off, I think he should! What I was disagreeing with was your desire he loses everything.

Bill Power will always be thought highly of by many many Swindon fans. It's fortunate for him that he never got control of the club, as he would eventually be subject to criticism and abuse and people would choose to forget the good things he did, instead focusing all their bile on the negative........

:goodpost:

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:22:49 »

Quote from: "neville w"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

Is there such a thing as a non-suppurating boil ?

Probably not, although a lanced boil may cease to suppurate and still be defined as a boil.

Was there such a thing as Roger Boli?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:24:10 »

Basil?

It's All Good..............
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:27:17 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Basil?

Basile.....Pretentious? Moi
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:46:16 »

Thre was a Roger Boli - played for Walsall i think
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 10:57:26 »

Quote from: "tans"
Thre was a Roger Boli - played for Walsall i think

We had Roger on trail one pre season, just that I can't recall much about it due to not being around.

We didn't sign him, he went to Walsall and did quite well for a season or two.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: