Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Grand Prix - Nurburgring  (Read 7160 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Monday, July 23, 2007, 12:42:29 »

THATS why people watch f1 Cheesy

Things get better but they never get good
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, July 23, 2007, 13:11:39 »

Quote from: "Northern Red"
Remembering wet GP crashes does anyone remember the mother of all crashes in 1998 in Belgium:
(Long Video)
(Short Video)
 :shock:

yeh I remember that one

I come from a land down-under
Gelbfüßler

Was gücksch?

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Monday, July 23, 2007, 13:17:02 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Schumacher always had Ross Brawn and others who made sure they were way more prepared for rain than any of the other teams.

Alonso won two world championships before he was even 26, more than Schumacher had done at the same age. He also had a greater points margin over his teammate than Schumacher in the last two years, Massa was 3rd last year, Fisichella was 4th. He is obv good.

Just to wade into this one a bit late - Fisichella is possibly the worst driver on the grid in the last 5 years - he's shockingly bad...

So to compare the amount that Alonso beat him by is not a good comparison.

My order for the last few years that I've seen:
Senna
Prost
Schumacher
Hill
Alonso
Mansell
Hakkinen
Villeneuve (nearly beaten by Hill in an Arrows, but saved by an electrical failure in the Arrows, which says it all imo)

Hill above Mansell?!?! I hope you're not basing Mansell on his 'comeback' with McLaren in 95  

Wir lassen uns unsere Liebe nicht nehmen
Nicht von den Bullen und nicht vom DFB
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, July 23, 2007, 13:48:07 »

Remembering wet GP crashes does anyone remember the mother of all crashes in 1998 in Belgium:
(Long Video)
(Short Video)
 :shock:

Yes, I was there  Cool

Edit: I've been to two GP's, and both have been memorable for different reasons. Spa '98 because of that crash, Schumi v DC on track and punch up in the pits and Damon Hill winning for Jordan. Followed by the US GP in Indy '05 when all the Michelin shod cars fucked off into the pitlane before the start  :twisted:
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, July 23, 2007, 13:51:39 »

Quote from: "Karlsruhe_Red"
Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Schumacher always had Ross Brawn and others who made sure they were way more prepared for rain than any of the other teams.

Alonso won two world championships before he was even 26, more than Schumacher had done at the same age. He also had a greater points margin over his teammate than Schumacher in the last two years, Massa was 3rd last year, Fisichella was 4th. He is obv good.

Just to wade into this one a bit late - Fisichella is possibly the worst driver on the grid in the last 5 years - he's shockingly bad...

So to compare the amount that Alonso beat him by is not a good comparison.

My order for the last few years that I've seen:
Senna
Prost
Schumacher
Hill
Alonso
Mansell
Hakkinen
Villeneuve (nearly beaten by Hill in an Arrows, but saved by an electrical failure in the Arrows, which says it all imo)

Hill above Mansell?!?! I hope you're not basing Mansell on his 'comeback' with McLaren in 95  

He probably meant Graham  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: