Poll
Question: Do You Believe There Is A Mystery Investor?  (Voting closed: Thursday, June 14, 2007, 13:37:13)
YES - 28 (20.7%)
NO - 77 (57%)
Kitkat chunky - 30 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 86

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Do You Believe There Is A Mystery Investor?  (Read 13030 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:52:34 »

Dell Boy

Please answer my question
sonic youth

« Reply #46 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:52:39 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
I have also spoken to a Swindon Town employee, he refused to name the mystery investor but confirmed 'definitely' that talks were taking place and very close to a done deal.

i spoke to a homeless man who assured me the end was nigh.
red macca

« Reply #47 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:53:31 »

Quote from: "Batch"
I thought Dell said it was someone whose name can be made from the following anagram....

Aimon Sarber

The club already knocked this on the head, so it can't be true...Smiley

--
I believe there is an investor, though the level and terms of investment and how close it is to fruition is anybodies guess.

Here is why I think it:

Andronikou is in the Adver today stating that whilst the club are in negotiations then he has the remit to extend the CVA deadline. I have no idea if this is a carte blanche, or whether he would need to seek approval. But to call for winding up would not get the creditors there money..

I'll admit Andronikou was shakier that a Bob Holt stick at the club fans forum, but he would not lie about things in this manner because it would be professional suicide.

Now it is possible that he has been given duff info from the club and is acting on it. But for the club to also spin that same lie to Luggy would result in a public lynching if it was ever found out to be untrue.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The worst possible outcome would be for the club to secure enough investment to ward off the takeover if it means the present incumbants remaining in charge. We need a clean break.

I've been wrong plenty of times too Smiley

I have never quoted Simon Arber, that was RobertT on ThisIs, saying that I believe the board dossed that as rubbish to take the heat off, in my opinion it is Simon Arber.
Batch, I felt the same as you, when Andronikou said he had the information in his hands about the new investor in his statement five weeks ago, I still believe the same.
I have also spoken to a Swindon Town employee, he refused to name the mystery investor but confirmed 'definitely' that talks were taking place and very close to a done deal.
Im glad you have joined this forum as i could not always say what i wanted to say on thisis due to the amount of kids on their.

FUCK OFF YOU RETARDED SHIT STIRRING CUNT IF THERE IS A INVESTOR JUST SAY WHO THE FUCK IT IS.

now come back when your cock can touch your ass so i can then tell you to go fuck yourself
dell boy

« Reply #48 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:55:03 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Quote from: "Batch"
I thought Dell said it was someone whose name can be made from the following anagram....

Aimon Sarber

The club already knocked this on the head, so it can't be true...Smiley

--
I believe there is an investor, though the level and terms of investment and how close it is to fruition is anybodies guess.

Here is why I think it:

Andronikou is in the Adver today stating that whilst the club are in negotiations then he has the remit to extend the CVA deadline. I have no idea if this is a carte blanche, or whether he would need to seek approval. But to call for winding up would not get the creditors there money..

I'll admit Andronikou was shakier that a Bob Holt stick at the club fans forum, but he would not lie about things in this manner because it would be professional suicide.

Now it is possible that he has been given duff info from the club and is acting on it. But for the club to also spin that same lie to Luggy would result in a public lynching if it was ever found out to be untrue.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The worst possible outcome would be for the club to secure enough investment to ward off the takeover if it means the present incumbants remaining in charge. We need a clean break.

I've been wrong plenty of times too Smiley

I have never quoted Simon Arber, that was RobertT on ThisIs, saying that I believe the board dossed that as rubbish to take the heat off, in my opinion it is Simon Arber.
Batch, I felt the same as you, when Andronikou said he had the information in his hands about the new investor in his statement five weeks ago, I still believe the same.
Im glad you have joined this forum as i could not always say what i wanted to say on thisis due to the amount of kids on their.

FUCK OFF YOU RETARDED SHIT STIRRING CUNT IF THERE IS A INVESTOR JUST SAY WHO THE FUCK IT IS.

now come back when your cock can touch your ass so i can then tell you to go fuck yourself

You are so sexy when you talk dirty
red macca

« Reply #49 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:55:49 »

And you will always be awanker no matter how you talk

edit *i have changed it from cunt to wanker as cunts are useful
dell boy

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:56:55 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Dell Boy

What court case? Thought that was all talk, nothing happened yet, only minutes away a week ago!!!
dell boy

« Reply #51 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:58:10 »

And you will always be a cunt no matter how you talk

This is going to be fun on here, maybe I might post every day Soapy Tit Wank
sonic youth

« Reply #52 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 11:00:47 »

you won't be.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 11:00:54 »

dont fucking bother - prick
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 11:01:32 »

Dell Boy

What court case? Thought that was all talk, nothing happened yet, only minutes away a week ago!!!

Just answer the fucking question, there WILL be a court case

You wont answer it for one simple fact

YOU FUCKING CAN'T
dell boy

« Reply #55 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 11:03:26 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

you won't be.

What banning me after 7 posts Sonic for what, if you must then do it, would be a popular decision by the looks of it.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 11:05:22 »

Dell Boy

YOU FUCKING CAN'T

ANSWER THE QUESTION PLEASE
dell boy

« Reply #57 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 11:05:43 »

Dell Boy

YOU FUCKING CAN'T

But there isn't a court case so whats your point.
If Bill Power does eventually decide to take them to court it will depend on the outcome of the courts, so until then how can anyone answer your question.
sonic youth

« Reply #58 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 11:08:34 »

you should be a politician, you seem rather adept at avoiding questions.

look at it hypothetically, if there is a court case then is the new investor prepared to cover costs and any other possibly costs incurred?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 11:09:31 »

Stop skirting the issue

When the court case happens, will the new investor be happy to fund it, and when the club loses, pay the award and Bill's legal fees ?

How much plainer do you want me to put it ?

You wont give a straight forward answer to a straight forward question because you cant.

So stop coming on here spouting shit about things you clearly know fuck all about
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: