Poll
Question: Do You Believe There Is A Mystery Investor?  (Voting closed: Thursday, June 14, 2007, 13:37:13)
YES - 28 (20.7%)
NO - 77 (57%)
Kitkat chunky - 30 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 86

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Do You Believe There Is A Mystery Investor?  (Read 13029 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 15:44:43 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Ace DB has been telling us for 7 months or so, with great certainty there is an investor.   Now we know why.....because someone at the club told him  

It's not a cleaner though Reg, so that leaves..... the groundsman, receptionist and club shop staff. I'm sure they all have access to really accurate info then  :roll:

The timescale  fits in with the arrrival on the scene of a a man of vision,  one who has plans in his head.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #91 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 15:46:42 »

I fear the game is over for the consortium as the board are never going to sell to bill power/consortium or anyone else for that matter, diamandis is going to try and take this club down, i'd love that guy to lose control of this club, he just loves taking businesse's down.
glos_robin

« Reply #92 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 15:46:51 »

Ace DB has been telling us for 7 months or so, with great certainty there is an investor.   Now we know why.....because someone at the club told him  

It's not a cleaner though Reg, so that leaves..... the groundsman, receptionist and club shop staff. I'm sure they all have access to really accurate info then  :roll:

The timescale  fits in with the arrrival on the scene of a a man of vision,  one who has plans in his head.

True, if he is the 'sauce' then DB would be VERY stupid to believe him as he doesn't generally get much right
dell boy

« Reply #93 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 15:53:18 »

Very good, whats your next move then Reg and Glos? Are the Consortium any closer to taking over the club than say last January, the answer is no.

Nobody wants this current board including myself, the trouble is they are there and the Consortium are not and never will be.

Now that is not a rumour, that is a fact.
glos_robin

« Reply #94 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 15:56:11 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
Very good, whats your next move then Reg and Glos? Are the Consortium any closer to taking over the club than say last January, the answer is no.

Nobody wants this current board including myself, the trouble is they are there and the Consortium are not and never will be.

Is it a fact though Dell, can you see into the future, if so what will the lottery numbers be tonight?

So who's your source about the investor then Dell, what position at the club do they occupy?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 15:56:31 »

You STILL have not answered my question Dell

Im getting bored of you now
dell boy

« Reply #96 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 15:58:55 »

Is it a fact though Dell, can you see into the future, if so what will the lottery numbers be tonight?

So who's your source about the investor then Dell, what position at the club do they occupy?

Lets see what happens Glos.
I have already promised to pay £70 to the Trust Players Fund if the mystery investor comes or not only a couple of weeks with bets with you and another, your part of the bet was £20, would you like to treble it to £60 or maybe you would like to raise it even higher?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 15:59:10 »

oh no hes back again
dell boy

« Reply #98 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 15:59:34 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
You STILL have not answered my question Dell

Im getting bored of you now

Fred, I thought I had, give me the question again.
sonic youth

« Reply #99 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 15:59:37 »

how exactly is that a fact?

it's your fucking opinion and nothing more, nothing less. i think it's clear how little your opinion is worth around here.

oh and you can stick your 'bets' up your arse as well. don't you have a luxury villa in greece to crawl under?
glos_robin

« Reply #100 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 16:01:34 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

it's your fucking opinion and nothing more, nothing less. i think it's clear how little your opinion is worth around here.

oh and you can stick your 'bets' up your arse as well. don't you have a luxury villa in greece to crawl under?

Agreed

Although such a self proclaimed successful businessman as Dell might be the investor  
tans

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 16:02:29 »

dell boy -  :fatbury:
dell boy

« Reply #102 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 16:03:01 »

Quote from: sonic youth

oh and you can stick your 'bets' up your arse as well. don't you have a luxury villa in greece to crawl under?[/quote]
Why would you like a cheap holiday?
tans

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 16:03:32 »

:wanker:
sonic youth

« Reply #104 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 16:04:23 »

i couldn't afford a cheap holiday.

now fuck off to your villa and leave those of us capable of sensible discussion alone, eh? at least maverick is willing to respond to questions posed instead of dodging them like a two-bit wannabe politician.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: