Poll
Question: Do You Believe There Is A Mystery Investor?  (Voting closed: Thursday, June 14, 2007, 13:37:13)
YES - 28 (20.7%)
NO - 77 (57%)
Kitkat chunky - 30 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 86

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Do You Believe There Is A Mystery Investor?  (Read 12974 times)
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 17:30:04 »

Pigs will fly before this mystery investor is unveiled.

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
red macca

« Reply #31 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 17:31:40 »

I believe for every drop of rain that falls a flowere grows, not too sure on the investor though
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 17:35:44 »

Quote from: "red macca"
I believe for every drop of rain that falls a flowere grows, not too sure on the investor though

You poetic bastard
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 17:46:43 »

I thought you wre leaving the green alone Macca!!! :shock:
 Soapy Tit Wank

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
red macca

« Reply #34 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 18:05:45 »

Quote from: "millom red"

I thought you wre leaving the green alone Macca!!! :shock:
 Soapy Tit Wank
It brings the poetry out
dell boy

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:20:41 »

Quote from: "The_Plagiarist"
You shouldn't have given an option 3, any fencesitters can fuck off and join Dell Boy and Maverick on thisis. Then again you shouldn't have given an option 1 seeing as all this mystery investor story is complete and utter BULLSHIT.

For the record the correct answer is "NO of course I don't bloody believe there is a mystery investor you silly twat."

There is an investor FACT.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:25:01 »

Rightio Dell oy, whatever you say  :-))(
TalkTalk

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:27:00 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
You shouldn't have given an option 3, any fencesitters can fuck off and join Dell Boy and Maverick on thisis. Then again you shouldn't have given an option 1 seeing as all this mystery investor story is complete and utter BULLSHIT.

For the record the correct answer is "NO of course I don't bloody believe there is a mystery investor you silly twat."

So who then?  And on what terms and how much?

If you say "FACT" then share it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:33:18 »

I thought Dell said it was someone whose name can be made from the following anagram....

Aimon Sarber

The club already knocked this on the head, so it can't be true...Smiley

--
I believe there is an investor, though the level and terms of investment and how close it is to fruition is anybodies guess.

Here is why I think it:

Andronikou is in the Adver today stating that whilst the club are in negotiations then he has the remit to extend the CVA deadline. I have no idea if this is a carte blanche, or whether he would need to seek approval. But to call for winding up would not get the creditors there money..

I'll admit Andronikou was shakier that a Bob Holt stick at the club fans forum, but he would not lie about things in this manner because it would be professional suicide.

Now it is possible that he has been given duff info from the club and is acting on it. But for the club to also spin that same lie to Luggy would result in a public lynching if it was ever found out to be untrue.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The worst possible outcome would be for the club to secure enough investment to ward off the takeover if it means the present incumbants remaining in charge. We need a clean break.

I've been wrong plenty of times too Smiley
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:46:03 »

oh no not dell boy
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:46:06 »

Rightio DB

Tell me this if you are so in the know

Is the new saviour of STFC prepared to fund the imminent court case, then pay both the award (£1.2 mill) AND Bills legal fees ?
Richard4acre

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:47:27 »

So are you suggesting we may need to go bust before we can re-build. What are the reprocussions of not paying this CVA? Will our league position be removed? SO MANY QUESTIONS! :shock:

ne day, The County Ground will be a happy place.
dell boy

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:49:52 »

Quote from: "Batch"
I thought Dell said it was someone whose name can be made from the following anagram....

Aimon Sarber

The club already knocked this on the head, so it can't be true...Smiley

--
I believe there is an investor, though the level and terms of investment and how close it is to fruition is anybodies guess.

Here is why I think it:

Andronikou is in the Adver today stating that whilst the club are in negotiations then he has the remit to extend the CVA deadline. I have no idea if this is a carte blanche, or whether he would need to seek approval. But to call for winding up would not get the creditors there money..

I'll admit Andronikou was shakier that a Bob Holt stick at the club fans forum, but he would not lie about things in this manner because it would be professional suicide.

Now it is possible that he has been given duff info from the club and is acting on it. But for the club to also spin that same lie to Luggy would result in a public lynching if it was ever found out to be untrue.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The worst possible outcome would be for the club to secure enough investment to ward off the takeover if it means the present incumbants remaining in charge. We need a clean break.

I've been wrong plenty of times too Smiley

I have never quoted Simon Arber, that was RobertT on ThisIs, saying that I believe the board dossed that as rubbish to take the heat off, in my opinion it is Simon Arber.
Batch, I felt the same as you, when Andronikou said he had the information in his hands about the new investor in his statement five weeks ago, I still believe the same.
I have also spoken to a Swindon Town employee, he refused to name the mystery investor but confirmed 'definitely' that talks were taking place and very close to a done deal.
dell boy

« Reply #43 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:51:28 »

Quote from: "tans"
oh no not dell boy

Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank Promise I will only pop in now and again.
TalkTalk

« Reply #44 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:52:33 »

I have also spoken to a Swindon Town employee, he refused to name the mystery investor but confirmed 'definitely' that talks were taking place and very close to a done deal.

Pardon me for being persistently cynical Dell, but they would say that, wouldn't they?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: