Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bristol Rovers vs Jerel Ifil  (Read 4878 times)
glos_robin

« on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 18:22:27 »

Right it's rant time.

Jerel Ifil was the only player to turn up today and if it wasn't for him then we could kiss goodbye to our promotion chances. The rest should be ashamed of themselves.
Based on this season apart from Ifil, Peacock, Brezovan and Phil Smith the rest can fuck off for all I care. Never ever have have I seen a more gutless local derby display than today.

Roberts was useless, as was Zaaboub so that was creating chances out of the window. Blair Sturrock someone please tell me what he offers to the team? He's always offside and when he's not he just gives away fouls and misses good chances....managers son fuck off.

As for P00K anyone that thinks he gets unfair critism well meet me over a pint next week and we'll discuss him. He's fucking useless, he takes ages to decide what to do with the ball, usually it ends up in a useless punt up field. All he does is run around like a headless chicken and I'm sorry but thats not good enough.  I lost count in the second half the number of times he just punted the ball off the pitch when trying to pass it

Westwood is utter gash, no pace, no distribution and won't venture over the half way line. Vincent OK left back but captain nooo way! Nicholas is an idiot and getting booked in the first couple of minutes typifies him.

Manager Sturrock, you have a lot of work to do....in all honesty if we blow promotion then you can fuck off as well.

It was a local derby for fuck sake and only one player bothering to put any effort in is rediculous.

Oh and the cunt that started the rumour about Franchise losing, whoever you are I hope you are happy. You played a part in fucking up the day and result today, congratulations!!!
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 18:26:26 »

Spot on - especially the cunt with the Dons 'score' - there's no doubt whatsoever that this had a lot to do with the lack of push in the last few minutes.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 18:27:19 »

rovers are fighting for a play off place.its not a surprising result really.
maybe our team looked poor because rovers were better?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 18:29:48 »

Quote from: "arriba"

they weren't great but they got the ball down more than us and moved quickly with it. something haven't really done much of all season. but they didn't really create much and it was a bit of a wonder goal really wasn't it
glos_robin

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 18:32:15 »

We didn't put the effort in and kept resorting to aimless punts, that has nothing to do with the opposition its just our gutless players!
santini

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 18:50:50 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"
Right it's rant time.

Jerel Ifil was the only player to turn up today and if it wasn't for him then we could kiss goodbye to our promotion chances. The rest should be ashamed of themselves.
Does that include Smith? ... and Peacock?

Getting booked isn't typical for Nicho - is it 2 or 3 times only this season? A badly timed early tackle and an over zealous ref doesn't make him an idiot either. (IQ of 149 - what's yours?)
sonic youth

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 18:55:47 »

What the fuck does his fucking IQ have to fucking do with anything?
sonic youth

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 18:56:16 »

fuck me what an absurd thing to mention.

My IQ is about 90 in case it's relevent?
glos_robin

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 18:57:26 »

Quote from: "santini"
Quote from: "glos_robin"
Right it's rant time.

Does that include Smith? ... and Peacock?

Getting booked isn't typical for Nicho - is it 2 or 3 times only this season? A badly timed early tackle and an over zealous ref doesn't make him an idiot either. (IQ of 149 - what's yours?)

No today it doesn't include Smith and Peacock, if it wasn't for Ifil our goal difference would have been much less healthy after today.

But suprise suprise as soon as Nicholas gets some stick you come on and defend him.....no obviously he isn't an idiot, getting done for drink driving is real clever, getting booked after 3 minutes is real clever. He's a liability...
sonic youth

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 18:58:38 »

actually that explains everything, Nicholas is a better footballer than me because he's got a higher IQ.

I see.
sonic youth

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 18:59:05 »

perhaps someone should tell Sturrock to sign players with high IQ's only?
glos_robin

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 18:59:15 »

Is Santini the one everyone thought was his dad? or is he his dad?
sonic youth

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:00:43 »

The FA should bring in a new rule that if the game is a draw after 90 minutes the two teams have to face one another in a game of trivial pursuit
glos_robin

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:01:05 »

Spud

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:01:10 »

Errrrrm to some degree yes but those gutless cunts didn't put up any sort of a fight today, and god help me if any of those cunts (excluding Ifil) come out with a "stand up and be counted" article in the adver during the week.

It's all well and good coming out with these lovely stories in the adver about securing promotion, if you don't do fuck all on the pitch then it's irrelevant. We shouldn't have to rely on other teams doing us a favour against MK Dongs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: