Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bristol Rovers vs Jerel Ifil  (Read 4877 times)
Spud

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:02:33 »

Quote from: "santini"
Quote from: "glos_robin"
Right it's rant time.

Jerel Ifil was the only player to turn up today and if it wasn't for him then we could kiss goodbye to our promotion chances. The rest should be ashamed of themselves.
Does that include Smith? ... and Peacock?

Getting booked isn't typical for Nicho - is it 2 or 3 times only this season? A badly timed early tackle and an over zealous ref doesn't make him an idiot either. (IQ of 149 - what's yours?)

wtf? who cares about his IQ? (apart from you of course)

Does that high IQ of his warrant a place in the starting eleven each week then? i think not.
santini

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:05:47 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
What the fuck does his fucking IQ have to fucking do with anything?
Silly me - I thought idiot meant low IQ
santini

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:09:12 »

actually that explains everything, Nicholas is a better footballer than me because he's got a higher IQ.

I see.
No. It's because you're crap at football.
sonic youth

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:10:56 »

I'm glad we cleared that up.

What's your IQ?
santini

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:12:42 »

What's your IQ?
God knows ... and I'm crap at football too.
santini

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:14:10 »

What's your IQ?
God knows ... and I'm crap at football too.
... and before anyone else says it - "Like father, like son."
sonic youth

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:16:09 »

I sometimes forget you actually have a sense of humour.
Panda Paws

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:47:53 »

Nicho looked poor today but this had a lot to do with Zaboob.....he just does not work back or cover, so many times, especially in the second half, where Zaboob would lose the ball, rovers would break down the left and they'd isolate Nicho, get a two on one and beat him!!
santini

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 20:12:23 »

Quote from: "Ted"
Nicho looked poor today but this had a lot to do with Zaboob.....he just does not work back or cover, so many times, especially in the second half, where Zaboob would lose the ball, rovers would break down the left and they'd isolate Nicho, get a two on one and beat him!!
There were problems all over the pitch. Our strikers couldn't hold the ball up so midfield couldn't get up in time to support them ... because Po0k and Peacock were stretched ... because Roberts and Zaaboub were ineffective (just for a change!!) so the ball kept coming back and the wide midfield stood by and watched it happen ... so our defence were exposed ... and couldn't play higher up the pitch ... to close the gap between defence, midfield and strikers ....  to stop all this happening ....
lebowski

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 20:18:01 »

we were awful today, rovers weren't really that much better, but ricky lambert was absolutely awesome. if we had a player like that i am sure we would be up by now, perhaps as champions.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 20:26:40 »

Ifill weas immense and Vincent was OK too - the rest ( P Smith excepted ) were bollox. Roberts and Zaboub were the worst - shit - pure and simple. The substitutions were bizarre as well.  
The refereee wasn't the problem and I didn't think he did too bad but we couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.
Sturrock is stuck. He's inherited a pile of shit and is trying to get us over the finishing line. I'd stuick with him as manager as long as he does a hell of a lot of wheeeling and dealing.
If we do get promoted then this is by far the shittiest Town side to be promoted.
And as for lack of passion in derbys then any away game at The Scummers under McMahon was a lot worse than this as was the Cup defeat against the Scummers under the bellend that was King.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 09:59:08 »

Quote from: "Ted"
There were problems all over the pitch. Our strikers couldn't hold the ball up so midfield couldn't get up in time to support them ... because Po0k and Peacock were stretched ... because Roberts and Zaaboub were ineffective (just for a change!!) so the ball kept coming back and the wide midfield stood by and watched it happen ... so our defence were exposed ... and couldn't play higher up the pitch ... to close the gap between defence, midfield and strikers ....  to stop all this happening ....

completely agree.

lebowski- we have an ace lambert style player but he's in midfield at the moment, i don't think our midfield has shown up most game this season

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 10:38:17 »

My IQ was 130 when last tested.

I'm fucking shit at football.

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 10:47:00 »

how and where can i get my iq tested?
sonic youth

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 10:49:31 »

the pub
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up