Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lukas Jutkiewicz  (Read 30914 times)
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 14:13:12 »

This just about sums up this club at the moment.

PS Fuck off Fatbury you Knob and change the record about Sturrock and the board,they employ him you twat, what do you want him to say? "Diamond Mike is a cunt and i hate him ! "

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 14:22:17 »

I bet Sturrock is fucking seething
Rich Pullen

« Reply #137 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 14:24:06 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"

I would have thought so.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #138 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 14:24:14 »

He'll probably get told he'll have some money in the summer. Then probably get about 3 loanees in
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 14:27:34 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"

From the way he was touting him around a few weeks back (that's certainly how it sounded to me at least) I would not have thought that would be the case. It sounded to me like that's exactly what he wanted to happen, no doubt on the basis that it would allow him a bit of leaway on the transfer front. We can only hope that does happen now.
land_of_bo

« Reply #140 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 14:28:01 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
He'll probably get told he'll have some money in the summer. Then probably get about 3 loanees in

And we'll get a shitty pre season friendly against an Everton XI as part of the deal. Whoopee-doo.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 14:30:20 »

it is a real shame we have again yet to sell one of our most promising youngsters just so the board can make a fast buck and pay off some debts.

i fucking hope this board go soon cos they're bleeding OUR club dry.

sonic youth

« Reply #142 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 14:34:57 »

£750,000 to £1,000,000.

Will any of it be spent on transfer fees?
Will the club now pay the 'bullet' CVA payment?

I don't think I need to answer either of those questions.

I sincerely doubt Sturrock was touting him, he's been protective of the lad - not allowing him to talk to the media etc - so inviting clubs to bid for him is hardly conducive to his development as a player.

Not sure why but I thought Lukas would be with us for a couple of years before moving on, half a dozen games is a shame. I fully expect him to disappear into the ether now and end up playing non-league football by 2010.

What irks me most is the board's apparent willingness to roll over and allow clubs poach future prospects - I don't blame Everton, Lukas or Sturrock at all.

One thing we can be thankful for is that Wise had the foresight to give him a three year contract in the summer - whilst Bill was still at the club - otherwise we'd be losing him for a pittance. I expect his contract was one of the overspends  :roll:

Not gutted, just disappointed. It's not going to help our promotion push much either.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 14:39:28 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

I sincerely doubt Sturrock was touting him

Mate - I'm quite he sure was - It was in one of his updates a while back.

To be honest, as much as I'd like him to stay, I don't think the board have any option at the moment other than to sell him - especially considering the current financial state.

Of course, if they let BP in none of this would have happened ...
fatbury

« Reply #144 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 14:42:06 »

I misread it as a trialed not trailed - I guess that what happens when you are busy at work and all this shit breaks!!

Sturrock WAS deffo touting him .. the question is whether he did it FOR the board or FOR funds
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 14:45:32 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
I misread it as a trialed not trailed - I guess that what happens when you are busy at work and all this shit breaks!!

Sturrock WAS deffo touting him .. the question is whether he did it FOR the board or FOR funds

SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!!!!!!!!

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 14:47:47 »

:groan1:

:fatbury:
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 14:47:52 »

No mention in the latest update about Lucus .. ho hum.
flammableBen

« Reply #148 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 14:49:49 »

Fuck of Fatbury that's sick and too far, I think someone should ring the police.
flammableBen

« Reply #149 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 14:51:07 »

Oops. I misread that as "I like to sleep with 8 year old boys", guess that's what happens when your busy at home and a bit tired.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: