Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lukas Jutkiewicz  (Read 29707 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 23:56:34 »

nope, it got sold to dunwoody years ago  Crying

You wont know the ins and outs of our club, as I'm sure we dont know yours....but I would be very surprised if your club was as badly run as ours...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #271 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 23:56:42 »

We don't have a soul anymore.

There is no soul!
EvertonChris

« Reply #272 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 23:59:51 »

I've heard some shocking things about EFC lately.

"The more you know the less you like" i'm always told. Same apply to STFC?
Sussex

« Reply #273 on: Saturday, March 17, 2007, 07:14:31 »

Quote from: "EvertonChris"

Most definately. And then some..
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #274 on: Saturday, March 17, 2007, 11:41:41 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Quote from: "EvertonChris"

Most definately. And then some..

The same also applies to Sussex Red
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 11:23:44 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Quote from: "Mark Hanrahan"
Fuck a stoat!! That's fantastic business!!

Nice one Lukas - and best of luck to you fella.

Do you mean that Mark?

Too right I do. That amount of money for a club in our financial situation, in this division, for a promising youngster is an outsanding piece of business. If we were in the Championship and pushing for promotion I would be kicking off. The simple fact is we are struggling to get out of the basment division and have a CVA to settle. Take the money and run - screw sentiment.

"Great save, Digby."
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 11:44:51 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Fuck a stoat!! That's fantastic business!!

Nice one Lukas - and best of luck to you fella.

Do you mean that Mark?

Too right I do. That amount of money for a club in our financial situation, in this division, for a promising youngster is an outsanding piece of business. If we were in the Championship and pushing for promotion I would be kicking off. The simple fact is we are struggling to get out of the basment division and have a CVA to settle. Take the money and run - screw sentiment.

....selling our best players will really help us get out of the basement division wont it?

as for the CVA....the board should have sorted that by now anyway, werent we told before the AGM talks were at an 'advanced stage' with a potential investor....NOTHING.

Its Diamandis job to bring money into the club and so far he has done it in two ways. Getting Wills to cough up some cash and to flog our best players.

Yes we need money, I get that much....but WHY do we need the money....shouldnt it have been sorted...isnt that the boards job?

I tell you, if we actually owned our stadium and that got sold off from under our noses there would be outcry of the highest order.

Think what you like, but we're being assest stripped all the time...good job this lot in charge dont have a stadium to sell because by now you coulod guarntee if they did there would be some nice houses on the CG by now.

By selling Lukas we are making the TEAM worse...and none of the money will go towards making the TEAM better.

Maybe you like 4th division football and want to stay here for ever?

Its a fucking joke and I cant believe you're accepting all this.....was selling Shearer, Fjortoft, Parkin, Fallon etc good business? We sold decent players and generally bought no replacement and in the latter 3 cases we went down as soon as they left!

....but.....hey, who cares about the football right....we've got some money coming in that we will never ever see again and will disapear into the blackhole that is STFC and probably wont go to Sturrock, debts or the CVA....yey lets all have a party  Beers

going nowhere
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 12:25:01 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Fuck off mate you're not welcome here.

Only kidding.  Keep us in touch on how Lucas does for you, be interesting to see how he gets on.  I quite like Everton, one of the premiership teams I don;t mind.

JaanAage looks alot like  like Steve McManaman.....As an everton fan you might take exception to this!

Soapy Tit Wank

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Spud

« Reply #278 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 13:18:55 »

:thumbs: DV85's post ^^^^

Spot On! i love the way people say it's good business for the Club as if we're actually going to get some money put back into the transfer fund....are we fuck!
lebowski

« Reply #279 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 15:05:27 »

according to today's observer, the deal will be worth £1.5million.

i can only assume that the last £500k comes when lucas bangs in a perfect hat-trick in the world cup final.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 15:40:31 »

Quote from: "lebowski"

i can only assume that the last £500k comes when lucas bangs in a perfect hat-trick in the world cup final.
Probably the last £1m will! The board probably thought "Ooh yeh Paul Sturrock says this lad is good and a PRemiership club wants him - let's sell now for, I don't know, a few bob and let them pay the rest when he gets great. If they did it to Rooney they're bound to do it with Lukas"

Stupid board

=(
Spud

« Reply #281 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 15:41:52 »

Soapy Tit Wank
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Monday, March 19, 2007, 13:53:49 »

In an ideal world we'd still be in the Premiership and have gates equalling or bettering our expenditure. Simple fact is we're not. We're in the basement division and are staring at a massive financial blackhole and no end to tha takeover situation in sight. Of course I'm not happy kissing goodbye to our best players but all the time I've been a Town fan we've been forced to sell a major asset every year or two and all the time we're being offered a kings ransom for a 17 year old kid we will take it. Tell me a club in this division who wouldn't do the same? Who know's what's round the corner regarding Lukas and his future. He's certainly got enormous potential but anything could happen to the lad and we're not in a position to gamble with that kind of cash.

"Great save, Digby."
Scot Munroe

« Reply #283 on: Monday, March 19, 2007, 13:56:33 »

That deal was also in the Sunday.Mirror.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Monday, March 19, 2007, 14:36:06 »

show me the money
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: