Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is Zaaboub Shit?  (Read 4156 times)
Reeves for King

Ignore
« on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 18:21:46 »

I think he is. I didn't used to, but I do now. He cannot pass, loses the ball too often and doesn't give his defender any cover. He's supposed to be a left winger but he very rarely is found on the left. He is lazy and pisses about with it in stupid areas. He also tends to disappear for large parts of the game.

I daresay I'll get told how he is wonderful but personally I think Brown does a better job.

here's the man himself when you need him?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 18:23:52 »

Quote from: "Reeves for King"

I daresay I'll get told how he is wonderful but personally I think Brown does a better job.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 18:26:31 »

Quote from: "Reeves for King"
I think he is. I didn't used to, but I do now. He cannot pass, loses the ball too often and doesn't give his defender any cover. He's supposed to be a left winger but he very rarely is found on the left. He is lazy and pisses about with it in stupid areas. He also tends to disappear for large parts of the game.

Its possible that now he's got a contract he'll be shit.....not the first time this has happened.
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 18:26:50 »

He's got to do more in games that don't suit him, he does sometimes lack the grit for this league.

Brown's a better defensive option but we need to stick by Zaboub. The last time I remember Brown playing was at Walsall- and he was excellent and Zaboub was even better in the centre.

Tough one, Sofi needs to get his act together because he doesn't seem to fancy it at  the moment.

However the person who concerns me most is Timlin, typical Swindon loanee. Play excellently, get sorted for the rest of the year then turn out some proper dross.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 18:28:58 »

I was taking you seriously till you mentioned Aaron Brown...

....One thing that did annoy me about Zaaboub was the over hit crosses to the back post he didnt even try to get his head on.

If only we had a 6ft 4 left winger coming in at the back post who could head the ball, oh.... :|
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 18:33:46 »

But if we had a better left back you wouldn't be moaning about Zaaboub being lazy and not getting back.

When Roberts plays right wing (and when Brownlie has previously) no one moaned they didn't get back, because Jack Smith can cope with one on one's.
DMR

« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 18:35:42 »

That's also because they're not wingers Sam so you can sympathise.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 18:37:20 »

You thrive on disagreeing with everyone else don't you?

Zaaboub is a decent player.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 18:58:37 »

I think zaboob is a fantastic player, he didint have a great game on sat but i think that was just the performance of the whole team.

Its kinda like schevchenko (pre joining cheslea) he was an amazing player and fitted well in the team but when i saw him at the world cup with ukraine i thought what a load of toss he was.

i just think it was an off day for him.
fatbury

« Reply #9 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 19:19:55 »

I actually thought his best game was at walsall where he played from a more central position - Monkhouse was a better left winger but was worth £30k to the board whereas Zaaboub was free and no doubt on lower wages
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 20:54:57 »

Zaaboub can go round players, cross with some venom and has been known to tackle.  He won't get it right all the time but he's miles better then Brown IMO
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 20:57:17 »

brown instead of zab?    

brown :fu: - sooner we get rid the better, can't believe he rated brown over monkhouse. Brown'll be on a shit load of cash too which hurts even more.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 23:25:59 »

Zaboub's performances have been of some concern to me for a few games now. He needs to buck his ideas up pretty quickly
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 03:05:53 »

Give booby some time. He's still adjusting. Timlin is a worry though! Is he  strolling at the mo?

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 08:27:47 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
I actually thought his best game was at walsall where he played from a more central position - Monkhouse was a better left winger but was worth £30k to the board whereas Zaaboub was free and no doubt on lower wages

My God, I agree with Fatbury well the bit about Zaboub looking good in the middle, why after one decent game in the centre has he been pushed back out to the wing.   He was the main reason we dominated that Walsall match.

As for Zaboub being shit and lazy, fucking get a grip of yourselves.  What is it as soon as someone has a bad couple of matches they're "shit and lazy"Huh?  

I have been guilty of this in the past but am concentrating on not doing it anymore.  I'll try and judge players over a few months, not a handful of matches.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: