Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is Zaaboub Shit?  (Read 4026 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 09:56:38 »

"Zaaboub is the best player on the pitch"

Thats a quote from a neatral I took with me on saturday, and boobs had a pretty poor game saturday.

I think he is absolutely fantastic.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 10:11:16 »

I think Zaboub and Timlin have been our two best midfielders over the last 8 games.

It always amazes me how people see things differently. I call these people "wrong".
mattboyslim

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 10:17:23 »

Timlin has class but on saturday was poor, missed passes and general didn't use the ball well.  It reflected the whole team.  Of our squad I think Zaboub and Timlin are certainly two of the classiest players, and ones with the most potential to play at a higher level in the future.  That doesn't take away from sub-par performances on saturday though.  Zaboub perhaps reflects the typical 'problem' perceived with overseas players, and that is that he can look lazy, disintersted and drift out of games.
Piemonte

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 10:30:43 »

Quote from: "Batch"
I think Zaboub and Timlin have been our two best midfielders over the last 8 games.

It always amazes me how people see things differently. I call these people "wrong".

I agree with this man.

Cant wait to get Evans back in the side though, he can add a different dimension to our team.
McLovin

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 12:42:29 »

True. I know a few people who can't stand Williams, yet i think we'd be a little bit buggered without him. We watch all the same games, but just can't agree!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 12:49:28 »

zaboob is a decent player with abilty,i like brown too but his lack of consistency is his biggest let down.timlin is a good un too and has been the pick of the midfielders in the games i've seen recently.agree about evans and eagerly await his return
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 13:13:45 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"

True. I know a few people who can't stand Williams, yet i think we'd be a little bit buggered without him. We watch all the same games, but just can't agree!
Anyone that doesnt like williams needs to be beaten with a massive fucking stick!

As for Zaaboooooooob... he is ace.... Fact.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 13:19:07 »

Zaaboub crap? thats just ridiculous! he is our best midfielder!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 13:22:48 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"

Anyone that doesnt like williams needs to be beaten with a massive fucking stick!

Anyone who wonders what Williams brings to the part need look no further than last season when Sean O was along side Ifil.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 13:25:20 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"

Anyone who wonders what Williams brings to the part need look no further than last season when Sean O was along side Ifil.
Thank you! Ifil IS shit, only Williams telling him what to do gets him through games.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 13:39:27 »

I think that is simplistic. Ifil has some good qualities, he usually covers the opposition well. He can tackle. He has pace.

His flaws are there to see too. His passing is woeful in the most. He is sometimes rash, can go to sleep and he sometimes gets caught out of position.

No doubt Williams talking him through the games makes him a much better player though.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 15:08:25 »

FFS. Sofi's shit?!!!?

And Brown's better?

Whatever you're on, I think you've had enough.................

I'm waiting for the 'Paul Sturrock is shit' posts.

They'll be along soon I imagine.....................................

It's All Good..............
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 15:48:29 »

exactly herthab. its silly to suggest that Zaaboub is poor. he has done well but you can't play well every game can you?
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 16:11:41 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"

I agree with this man.

Cant wait to get Evans back in the side though, he can add a different dimension to our team.

Evans is having an op on his ankle injury today. We wont be seeing him for at least six weeks according to the o/s

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
sonic youth

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 17:06:41 »

I can see Timlin breaking into the first team squad at Fulham next season, not sure he'll ever cut it at that level but he's definitely a talented footballer.

Sofi could play at a higher level, no doubt. Don't forget that he's a left-back playing on the left-wing, there's more going on around you to consider than at left-back where the whole game is played in front of you.

Then again I've not seen us lately so perhaps I'm wrong.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: