Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Idiot Town fans.  (Read 2472 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 06:44:05 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Every following comes it with gay chants sometimes, thats not as bad as the start of the season with certain muppets giving it "we are invincible," however you can understand the sentiments towards wise. Besides, you can't really get all high and mighty when you bang on about young men dying in car crashes.

says he who said and i quote "michael barton is our friend".

tosspiece

officially blacker than the night.
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #16 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 09:53:12 »

I have to disagree any fan who has the bottle or wants to stand up and start a chant no matter how silly should be appulled and give a slap on th back.

iT'S shit songs that make footbll brilliant having spent to mucjh time watching prem footbll in streile grounds I can't wait to get back to stupid swindon fans banging on about wise mooney and every other cunt on a piceae of string!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 10:05:54 »

Quote from: "Gazza's Fat Mate"
I have to disagree any fan who has the bottle or wants to stand up and start a chant no matter how silly should be appulled and give a slap on th back.

iT'S shit songs that make footbll brilliant having spent to mucjh time watching prem footbll in streile grounds I can't wait to get back to stupid swindon fans banging on about wise mooney and every other cunt on a piceae of string!

That's probably cos you were one of them at Boston! (If you were with Gazza).

Have to agree though. I like the chanting. I tend not to join in cos I embarass my lad. I was screaming BOLLOCKS!! to the ref at boston and my lad just looked at me and rolled his eyes.

The youth of today.......................

It's All Good..............
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 10:40:18 »

Gazzas fat mate isnt in relation to gazza.  Its an old story about how he met me about 6 years ago he decided one day he would live off me such as jimmt five bellies lives off gazza.

Saying that Gazza fat mate does do some silly chants at times....ledge

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 10:45:31 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Gazzas fat mate isnt in relation to gazza.  Its an old story about how he met me about 6 years ago he decided one day he would live off me such as jimmt five bellies lives off gazza.

Saying that Gazza fat mate does do some silly chants at times....ledge

Fucking in jokes.

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: