Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Whalley  (Read 5446 times)
red macca

« on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 10:44:59 »

I see he has refused the offer from the club to pay his contract up.Not Acceptable :evil:

Well its not acceptable to produce shit everytime you put a swindon top on either so kindly fuck off please
Rich Pullen

« Reply #1 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 10:47:18 »

Nothings ever simple is it.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 10:48:16 »

What a cunt, why doesn't he just take the money and go? Unless they're not offering the full value of his contract, which is most likely true.
red macca

« Reply #3 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 10:50:04 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
What a cunt, why doesn't he just take the money and go? Unless they're not offering the full value of his contract, which is most likely true.
no they are not  offering the full value if they did that they might aswell keep him.he hasnt offered us his true ability though so he should be man enough and admit it and move on

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 10:51:58 »

if i were him i wouldn't.thats contracts for you.
red macca

« Reply #5 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 10:53:42 »

Quote from: "arriba"
if i were him i wouldn't.thats contracts for you.
well you are a cunt then Cheesy
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 10:54:45 »

He must be on good money because he came from Wigan the year they got promoted to the premiership.

Chances are no other team would want him now, but if anyone did they'd pay him peanuts.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 10:55:28 »

he still has a season and a half to run.
kingy signed him!
3 years for a 32 year old.madness
Rich Pullen

« Reply #8 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 10:57:04 »

Quote from: "arriba"
3 years for a 32 year old.madness

You're not wrong. He must have a good agent.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 10:57:28 »

To be fair to him he has bills like the rest of us and has probably budgeted his outgoings according to his contact length.

Would you or I take a lesser payoff when a) it would be difficult to find other employment b)He probably feels agrieved to be kicked out the club ?

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 10:59:25 »

i reckon he'd be one of the top earners here too
cavpete

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 11:00:08 »

But if i was doing shit day in day out at work I'll get sacked. No ifs No buts. I cant say to my boss nah not going.

Rich Pullen

« Reply #12 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 11:02:16 »

Quote from: "cavpete"
But if i was doing shit day in day out at work I'll get sacked. No ifs No buts. I cant say to my boss nah not going.

Good point.

I would imagine that rhe failure to lose Whalley would hamper Sturrock's plans for January?
red macca

« Reply #13 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 11:03:43 »

Quote from: "Batch"
To be fair to him he has bills like the rest of us and has probably budgeted his outgoings according to his contact length.

Would you or I take a lesser payoff when a) it would be difficult to find other employment b)He probably feels agrieved to be kicked out the club ?
he would be quick enough to wanna leave if a better offer came,tbh the fact that no one seems to have came in for him tells you everything
sonic youth

« Reply #14 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 11:04:37 »

at his age he should be wanting to play first team football, so unless the club have offered him peanuts then you'd think he'd bite their hand off to get out of here.

i do think he's a cunt though. he's spent most of his time here out injured and the rest of the time looking completely ordinary.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: