Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mike Diamandis  (Read 24080 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 08:12:37 »

FTI: BBC RS reported today (8am) on Mr Diamandis being investigated by the DTI for directing whilst disqualified.
stfc_steve

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 08:17:14 »

oh yes come on, thanks for that batch  Beers
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 08:23:21 »

Should add Mr D has said (indirectly, i.e. not interviewed)  that he was unaware of the investigation but is confident he has done nothing wrong, which may very well be the case.
TalkTalk

« Reply #48 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 08:23:36 »

Maximum sentence two years in prison if found guilty  Cheesy
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #49 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 09:06:30 »

I see BBC Radio Swindon trying to cause unrest before another big match. Well done you idiots. Mike D said on the BBC interview and in the Adver I believe that he was aware of this investigation and has done nothing wrong. People trying to stir things up again before a big game. *sigh*
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 09:22:21 »

gazza have you gone to the other side?

STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 09:24:08 »

The truth will come out people
TalkTalk

« Reply #52 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 09:24:58 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"

I'm beginning to worry about him tbh, Ash.

What with the other thread about his career with AFC Newbury...
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 09:26:58 »

mmmm i say push him over and tickle him at palace.....

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 09:28:15 »

What, straight?

Only joking Gazza  Cheesy
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #55 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 09:30:16 »

It’s the same every time, a big game comes up a new allegation against someone or something. Can’t we go just 2 weeks without someone trying to stir things up. My concern is that by BBC posting this it gets into the national media etc and the FA Investigate and then the club get fined, points deduction etc. We know how the FA likes to make an example of Swindon Town.  I just think it was narrow minded for this to come out. Perhaps after an investigation would be more appropriate. This stuff alienates fans etc and soon could push our manager away much like Wise and Poyet. I Can see us winning promotion this season and have it taken away again due to this stuff.
stfc_steve

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 09:30:50 »

Quote from: "Batch"

What, straight?

Only joking Gazza  Cheesy

Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 09:34:17 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazza"
It’s the same every time, a big game comes up a new allegation against someone or something. Can’t we go just 2 weeks without someone trying to stir things up. My concern is that by BBC posting this it gets into the national media etc and the FA Investigate and then the club get fined, points deduction etc. We know how the FA likes to make an example of Swindon Town.  I just think it was narrow minded for this to come out. Perhaps after an investigation would be more appropriate. This stuff alienates fans etc and soon could push our manager away much like Wise and Poyet.

Against the board?

STFC_Gazza

« Reply #58 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 09:47:05 »

I am so sick of politics.

Perhaps it’s my own fault for commenting on it but because I may not have the same opinion as some people and would rather see peace at the minute people make it appear your one of “them”.

We should all be working together (the fans that is) not showing a divide and that is what allegation and speculation does.

In my Opinion speculation and allegation is not good, perhaps I am wrong and we should all throw stuff out there and see how much we can stir things up.

I won’t comment on it again as it sets you up for abuse from people who are all out to ensure the board are ousted and if you say anything that may seen to be backing the board you get slated.

End of the day if a consortium came in with loads and money and took over I would be very happy but until this happens I am not going to get involved in a slanging match.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 09:54:39 »

BBC have known about this for weeks, so I would guess Gazza that they have been checking the facts in that time before doing the story.  At the end of the day, these stories will come out sometime, you can't hide stuff forever.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: