Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mike Diamandis  (Read 23798 times)
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 13:23:17 »

Youd best get off the net and pack to your gcse's mate Smiley

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 13:35:55 »

No i cant be bothered id rather go through the clubs books again to see if i can make anymore  money out the club while i still can :shock:
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 13:36:55 »

probably best, im sure you coudl make a few more peopel 'reduntant' in order to free up cash for nice new directors?!?!

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 13:38:24 »

Good idea bushey ill take that on board Smiley
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 13:39:44 »

I guess the creation of the new section was done without removing the acces for Guests to post.
deltaincline

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 14:04:12 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Mr Diamandis

If you will insist on telling a Trust board member to

"PISS OFF"

followed by

"WANKER"

It may be prudent not to do it in front of your wife and kids and several Town fans.

Nice move mate !

Blimey, he must be really really annoyed to act like that in front of his family. In my experience Greeks are genuinely respectfull in public.

I wonder how he felt about all the Orange on view in the Nationwide yesterday?  If he was pissed off before the match, that would of sent his blood pressure through the roof!
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 14:08:07 »

Desparate act of a desparate man Delta !
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 14:08:19 »

Did he pop along to see Paul D about giving out of Orange and about volunteering his services is that how they bumped into each other  Cheesy

I just wonder if Paul D "advised" him his help wasn't needed but to have a happy crimbo as it wil lbe his last at STFC

The guy though is obviously rattled....now that is FUNNY
sonic youth

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 14:39:22 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
I guess the creation of the new section was done without removing the acces for Guests to post.

:--

blame news monkey
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 14:40:09 »

I think teh four page spread in the adver says it all really, he is desperate.

I wonder if he is panicking that if a deal goes through it will come out that money has gone out of the club to release charges on lets say ssw land which is not allowed under a cva? there are many ideas why he could be panicking

rockincockinrobin

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 18:58:28 »

You should put something in the adver about how Mr Diamandis speaks to trust board members, it just proves what kind of person he is!!

You don't go swearing at people just because someone said merry christmas that's well out of order!

He was probably pissed off with all the orange he could see around considering he said only 200 fans supported the trust!!

He's losing it, he knows the clock is ticking!!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 19:21:03 »

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock
rockincockinrobin

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 19:48:28 »

Diamandis is a disgrace to this club, more or less saying he will take the club down with him shows that he doesn't give a toss about our club, all he's interested in is money, money, money.

I can't believe he swore at Paul Davis just for saying "Merry Christmas", how pathetic, it's a joke considering his wife and kids and other town fans were around when he said it, don't think the fans would be too impressed with that.

He would probably talk to every Swindon fan in that way because his statements prove he doesn't care about the club or the fans.

We really do need to really push and get this idiot out of the club!!!
deltaincline

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 21:06:01 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
I think teh four page spread in the adver says it all really, he is desperate.

I wonder if he is panicking that if a deal goes through it will come out that money has gone out of the club to release charges on lets say ssw land which is not allowed under a cva? there are many ideas why he could be panicking

I can understand him being pissed off. His Advertorial was designed to sway the floating voters. It was a good try (if a little too obviously biased in his favour) but it failed miserably to sway anyone and he has been humiliated by the success of the trust in pushing the Orange revolution stuff.

That he was rude to anyone who is clearly a fan of the club just shows him up for what he is.

Maybe Jon Ritson and the Adver paps should pile over to Newbury again next week and give him another one-sided opportunity to explain himself in his inimitable charming way. They could always lick his arse for him again while they're there.

There's only one true wanker in this little side story Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick:
rockincockinrobin

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 21:17:57 »

He's digging himself an even bigger hole, firstly for saying all that crap in the adver and now swearing at a trust board member in front of his wife and kids and other town fans, surely he should know better? he's just an idiot and i do wonder why Sir Seton is so good friends with someone like him??

I wouldn't be surprised to see Diamandis make a few more statements slagging off the trust etc because he just cannot help himself at the moment!!

I for one am very glad that he is making a prat of himself in public instead of being a chicken and hiding away, he's swaying more and more people against him and making more fans join the trust!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: