Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: player ratings  (Read 4613 times)

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 18:21:27 »

p smith-6
did what he had to but maybe should have come off his line a little quicker on a couple of occasions.

j smith-5 did ok but not as good as recently,lost his man a couple of times.

vincent-4 poor positioning,mix ups with williams,lost his man many times.how he's keeping nicho out of the side beggars belief!

ifil-7 cannot think of a single mistake and by far our best defender today.

williams-4 along with vincent the other weak link at the back today,hesitant,went for headers he didn't need to attempt,and didn't go for headers he should have.several mix ups.good leader but little else today

roberts-6 talented but frustrating performance.pass the bloody ball!

pook-5 started the game superbly with a crunching tackle and a couple of lovely passes.faded badly,didn't stop running in fairness though

timlin-6 the opposite of pook,started poorly but grew as the game went on

zaboob-8 a constant threat, tackled and played very well.mom!!

peacock-7 tireless effort and scored a cracking header

juckie-7 loads of effort and showing potential
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 18:28:41 »

Roberts was better than a 6, he was probably (or Zaboub) our best player today in my opinion.
Supercake2

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 18:30:28 »

Timlin 6? worked really hard and looked good on the ball.

And Vincent was better than a 4...boo poor ratings  Wink
STFC Village

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 19:06:11 »

P Smith - 7
J Smith - 6
Vincent - 6
Ifil - 6
Williams - 6
Pook - 3
Timlin - 7
Zaaboub - 8 (MOTM)
Roberts - 8
Peacock - 7
Jutkiewitz - 7
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 19:10:12 »

I thought Sturrock jnr looked alright for the 7 or so minutes he played.

Aside from him I agree with Village's ratings. Pook was fucking shit.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 19:16:54 »

Phil Smith - 6 - Generally solid, dropped one cross but did bloody well to hook it away afterwards.

Jack Smith - 6 - Not his usual solid self, decent enough....but to be honest I doubt he will come up against a better winger than Kevin Betsy for the rest of the season.

Jerel Ifil - 7 - A few dodgy moments but generally solid. Was never going to be beaten for pace by that little shit easter

Williams - 6 - Like most of the back four, had moments which gave me multiple heart attacks, esp that him and Roberts in our own box second half. Not as composed as usual

Vincent - 6 - I thought he did alright today actually, still backs off too much for my liking, but stood up and well and got some decent tackles it. Again, wont come up against a winger as good as Betsy again this season

Roberts - 7 - Definitely a winger, not a striker. Brilliant run and cross for Lukas goal...got caught too far up field a couple of times but did the large majoirty of his defensive work

Pook - 5 - Went missing today, Wycombe seemed to get all the 2nd balls in yards of space as well

Timlin - 6 - Like Pook seemed to go missing when we didnt have the ball, but did well when we did have it. This guy has such a sweet leg peg though. Finally someone who can take a decent wide set piece or corner. Best striker of the ball in some years. Hope we extend his loan deal

Zaaboub - 6.5 - Covered the defensive ground well, very good and skillfull going forward. Just felt alot of the time he stayed on the ball two long. After skipping past two men he'd keep going and they'd get back in and recover.

Peacock - 7 - Did very well today. Looks much more dangerous now we are a crossing team, because in the air is one of his main strengths. Looked alot more dangerous and didnt have to do all the flick ons himself because Lukas is capable of doing that part of the game as well. Very well taken goal as well, unlucky not to have two more....

Jutkiewicz - 6 - Very well taken goal, lots of effort. Some good touches.

Subs.
Sturrock - 5 - only on a short time, but looked good. Controlled the ball well and held it up nicely. Some good runs to the corner. On that five minutes looks more than capable of doing a job for us

Shakes - 5 - some good late defensive work
Bartek

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 19:18:57 »

After radio relation I can say everybody played well...maybe pook played a little bit worse....The man of the match - Peacock....
Bartek

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 19:20:07 »

Oh..Yeah I would forget...The best from Wycombe was Betsy...We would need a winger like him...
DMR

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 19:33:41 »

Betsy's class at this level, he always does well against us.

Thought our full backs and our wingers did well but we were generally poor down the middle. The entire team seems to pick the wrong pass or make the wrong run sometimes.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 19:38:23 »

Quote from: "Bartek"
Oh..Yeah I would forget...The best from Wycombe was Betsy...We would need a winger like him...

yup, I'd have Betsy in our team in a flash....
fatbury

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:18:31 »

Pook wasnt that bad .. never stopped running .. put some quality balls in .. worth at the LEAST a 6 .. Man of match was Zaaboub
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:20:05 »

Dont think roberts works hard enough for the team imo, doesnt track back left us exposed at times.

Thought vincent did well today 2 be honest, Zaboooooob was good, Timlin looks a real player and pretty please with lukas n peacs

Come on YOU REDS!
Ben-STFC

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:20:13 »

Vincent was superb today - alot of people dont rate him so there for he must have a bad game regardless.

Agree with villages ratings bar pook whom was very good today, he is a good player and did alot better today, one for the future.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:28:54 »

The defence was good today I thought. It wasn't their fault we had loads of pressure on us, but on the whole they coped well. Bollocks ratings for that area of the pitch (from arriba, and even others).
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:29:41 »

Exactly i agree, Vincent was superb - did his job well, easter tried playin on him for spells - didnt get by him once. Put a good cross in first half as well

Come on YOU REDS!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: