Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: player ratings  (Read 4611 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:30:37 »

Quote from: "FlashGordon"
Dont think roberts works hard enough for the team imo, doesnt track back left us exposed at times.

Thought vincent did well today 2 be honest, Zaboooooob was good, Timlin looks a real player and pretty please with lukas n peacs

As sson as he tracks back he isn't in the box and isn't an 'effective' striker. Can't win with our fans. He did enough today.
sonic youth

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:47:51 »

what was the formation? 4-4-2 with peacock up front alongside lukas?
Bartek

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:51:30 »

As far as I understood Peacock played as the striker and Roberts was a midfielder .

I think it could look like this : 4-3-1-2 or 4-1-2-1-2
STFC Village

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:52:01 »

Yes, Pook sitting deep, Timlin pushing on as and when, Roberts and Zaaboub bombing down the righ and left wings (respectively). 'Cock and LJ out-and-out strikers today
sonic youth

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:54:59 »

interesting, we seem to have a fairly fluid midfield in recent weeks as we've had brown on the left-wing with zaaboub central and timlin's been asked to sit deep, i presume he played weston's role in his absence then?
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:57:05 »

bartek, im still intreagued (would like to know) as to how you managed to listen to the game on the bbc website?
sonic youth

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:57:58 »

i'm guessing they forgot to turn off the live radio on wiltshire sound
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:58:00 »

Quote from: "Chubbs"
bartek, im still intreagued (would like to know) as to how you managed to listen to the game on the bbc website?

Maybe its to do with IP addresses?Huh? Maybe you cant from UK ones there is a block... if there is such a thing?
STFC Village

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:58:17 »

Yes, to equal effect. It's just dawned on me that for years we've been crying out for 1 no-nonsense, muck-and-bullets central midfielder and this season we have 3 (Evo, Weston and Timlin) Cool
Bartek

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:58:38 »

www.bbc.com/whiltshire or something like that
The address is on MatchDay Thread . I got the link from Conextrator
STFC Village

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 20:59:59 »

Quote from: "Bartek"
Conextrator
Cheesy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 21:00:37 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
The defence was good today I thought. It wasn't their fault we had loads of pressure on us, but on the whole they coped well. Bollocks ratings for that area of the pitch (from arriba, and even others).

the defence was far from good,collectively ok i suppose but hardly convincing, apart from ifil. especially first half.vincent and williams kept getting their wires crossed and were poor.we were lucky the defensive frailtys were not punished!we were lucky to be leading at half time imo.wycombe had been the better side until that point.
i like williams as a player but thought he struggled badly today.
vincent for me looked lost at times,hence why i scored them both low.
sonic youth

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 21:01:24 »

if we had a better right-winger we'd probably have one of the best midfields in the division, although by all accounts and my own opinion roberts has done a thoroughly decent job out there.

evo is an important player for us, hopefully he recovers soon.
Bartek

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 21:02:55 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/ - it's the place where is link to the radio . It works normally , but quite silent and sometimes I have heard murmurs...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 21:16:01 »

Roberts is a class right winger, you wont find many in the division as good!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: