Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: time for a boycott????  (Read 13424 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 20:26:58 »

Aren't Hacker Young based in London with other satellite offices, none of which are in Newbury?

http://www.uhy-uk.com/pages/about/our-offices.php

http://www.uhy-uk.com/pages/people/london/andrew-andronikou.php
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 20:31:07 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Aren't Hacker Young based in London with other satellite offices, none of which are in Newbury?

http://www.uhy-uk.com/pages/about/our-offices.php

http://www.uhy-uk.com/pages/people/london/andrew-andronikou.php

Auditors are Ross Brooke 21/22 Park Way Newbury, which is also the address of the registered office of STFC.

Can't we get Whits to do a Watergate stylee break in to dig some dirt  :twisted:
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 20:33:49 »

OK, got the auditors and administrators mixed up Smiley

Ross Brooke is listed by companies house at Wood Street, Old Town. Put on some dark clothes and balaclava agent Reg, you're going in!

So now I am confused, why does the club and the auditor Newbury office share an address? It can't be shananigans given they refused to sign off the accounts.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #93 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 20:37:40 »

Quote from: "arriba"
how about fans refuse to enter the ground until 3.10
not tommorow but next week maybe.
or miss a home game alltogether.i know the club may lose some revenue but the money situation is fucked anyway!

that would be mad, they had enough trouble getting 1500 hereford fans through the door before 3.30 and they turned up on time, we wouldn't get in till the second half  Cheesy

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 20:58:54 »

Quote from: "Batch"
OK, got the auditors and administrators mixed up Smiley

Ross Brooke is listed by companies house at Wood Street, Old Town. Put on some dark clothes and balaclava agent Reg, you're going in!

So now I am confused, why does the club and the auditor Newbury office share an address? It can't be shananigans given they refused to sign off the accounts.

Yep  I know where that is, but in the accounts it appears to be the Newbury branch.....just to be on the safe side, there is a man who even as we speak is probably an ajoining wall away from that office....the name's Ben....Flammable Ben.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #95 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 22:28:20 »

For your info...

It is fairly usual for a business to have their registered address as the auditors/accountants address as all the documents can pass through them first.

This is the case with my company - a lot of our clients are registered at our Swindon office, but obviously do not operate out of it.
TalkTalk

« Reply #96 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 22:55:30 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
For your info...

It is fairly usual for a business to have their registered address as the auditors/accountants address as all the documents can pass through them first.

This is the case with my company - a lot of our clients are registered at our Swindon office, but obviously do not operate out of it.

Indeed Simon. Registered Office is "usually" the accountant's address. I don't think Dunwoody operate out of that office - in fact I'm sure they don't.

And the intonation that the auditors are not completely straight by Bart is very unlikely. You might find the odd "flexible" accountants but it is much more unlikely with registered auditors. Their integrity is their business and they will face huge personal liabilities if they try any sort of fraud. Hence the qualification on the last set of accounts.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 07:51:06 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
I think I signed up to the Trust the other week. Maybe not. I signed something and paid a pound. I've probably just registered as a sex offender or somethign sinister though.

I signed up last night using the link on their website and paid a pound by Paypal.
However, my paypal account is in my wifes name so she is now a member and i'm not.  Crying
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 10:51:39 »

Ginginho, if you PM me your real name, your missus' name and the email address the PayPal account is registered in, I'll change it into your name
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 23:33:46 »

It's only a quid Ginginho, maybe you can sign up as well as your wife
Spencer_White

« Reply #100 on: Sunday, November 26, 2006, 08:42:32 »

Quote from: "Sharky"
Why are you even talking about a boycott?

We are 3rd in the league with a great new manager and things are looking up at last - Do you have some sick desire to fuck this football club up? If you do go support the scum you idiots!

Go back to your village you idiot. How important is 1 promotion from division 4 in comparison to a 125 year club?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: