Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Look at this everyone  (Read 4177 times)
STFC Bart

Ignore
« on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 07:50:11 »

Todays adver

"Wise said a small factor in my departure was that i found it difficult to work with an unnamed individual connected with town. I will say no more than that.
Id like to say thank you to the fans who made me feel so welcome during my time there. It was also a pleasure to work with Mark Devlin and Bill Power"

There you have it people. So Diamandis has cost us:

Bill Power
Mark Devlin
Dennis Wise and Gus Poyet

This says to me that if all was ok he would still be here as we had suspected

Lets get this slimey person and his Dunwoody crew out of our club for good
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 07:54:28 »

SHUT UP ! you are like a fucking stuck record . Have you got a rich uncle waiting to pump millions into the club when the present dictatorship has been overthrown ? No is the answer .

Sad to say, i must be on my way
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 07:55:47 »

Foggy no i fucking will not shut up

You are an absolute twat. If you are prepare to let this man decimate our club thats fine, but i am not. Do you not see the damage he is doing?

If you want conference football/oblivion fine, but we dont
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 07:57:31 »

I look at this statement two ways.  Either Wisey is telling it how it is

OR

Wisey is a clever bloke, he knows the concerns of the fans, and is playing on this.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 07:59:32 »

Playing on it, why would he?

Come on now guys. The fact he makes testamant to Power and Devlin in the same statement says it all doesnt it.

What would he have to gain anyway, we know the man is a slimey individual. Ask Power,Devlin, Linda Birrell, Marion, Dennis and Gus. This is what he has cost us in the last 3 months
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 07:59:33 »

Quote from: "Foggy"
SHUT UP ! you are like a fucking stuck record . Have you got a rich uncle waiting to pump millions into the club when the present dictatorship has been overthrown ? No is the answer .

Hang on, I think Bart is entitled to post this, it is on the back page of the adver, if Bart hadn't someone else (possibly me) would have.

It's an interesting article and does seem to suggest our club is indeed being run by muppets.  Although like I say Wisey could just be using it as a get out card.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 08:01:37 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
Playing on it, why would he?

Come on now guys. The fact he makes testamant to Power and Devlin in the same statement says it all doesnt it.

What would he have to gain anyway, we know the man is a slimey individual. Ask Power,Devlin, Linda Birrell, Marion, Dennis and Gus. This is what he has cost us in the last 3 months

Because, some would say he's just fucked us over.  A lot of fans will be disappointed with Wise after leaving us.  by stating it was because of the back room goings on it gives him a valid reason for leaving with near 50% of our support.

if he just came out and gave it the Leeds are bigger, I wanted a bigger challenge, near a 100% of supporters would have seen him as a proper bast.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 08:08:30 »

This isnt an excuse Jaaan. The problem at the club are Diamandis and Dunwoody
McLovin

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 08:08:51 »

He could have meant Bob Holt, i guess?
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 08:10:45 »

Yes and he left a month ago. Try again.

Are you lot all scared of him FFS. Look at what HE has done to your club in the last 3 months
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 08:13:53 »

Shouldn't that read our club Bart?  Or are you as others think OUFCBart?
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 08:15:34 »

Our club

How you lot can stick up for the board beggars belief. To be honest you deserve everything that is thrown at you
red macca

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 08:17:03 »

Bart i must admit you have been basically spot on with what you have said  even if you have gone about it in a fucked up way.I know you dont answer many questions but answer me this one please

What do you suggest we do then and more importantly how?

99% of fans would like to see us run better but realistically how do we do that then bart
McLovin

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 08:18:56 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
Yes and he left a month ago. Try again.

Are you lot all scared of him FFS. Look at what HE has done to your club in the last 3 months

I'm just putting it out there and being objective, you jumped up, self-important, patronising, condescending wanker.

I see sense in a few things you say, but the way you express yourself doesn't do you any favours, twatface. Try being nice. Cheesy
Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 08:30:49 »

I have watched this whole sorry episode unfold from the sidelines and to me it is so blidingly obvious what's going on it's untrue.

I'm not a believer in conspiracy theories however, why did Wise say when he first joined that he was here to learn his trade and the reason he decided to come here was because he was being allowed to run the playing side of the club from top to bottom.

Fast forward 5 months, I won't list everything that's happened in between again, but we all know the events of the last few weeks and now Wise has gone. Now it may well be that the Leeds job was too big to turn down and I understand that, but with everything else that's happened doesn't anyone else think there are too many instances for it all merely to be blamed on bad luck.

Before anyone says anything I am not referring to the plane crash, just the other calamatous situations affecting our club.

And if anyone is still in any doubt where the blame lies, in an interview with the adver today, Mr Wise said he found it very difficult to work with a certain individual......I wonder who???
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: