Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Look at this everyone  (Read 4179 times)
jim

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 08:31:02 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
Quote from: "STFC Bart"
Yes and he left a month ago. Try again.

Are you lot all scared of him FFS. Look at what HE has done to your club in the last 3 months

I'm just putting it out there and being objective, you jumped up, self-important, patronising, condescending wanker.

I see sense in a few things you say, but the way you express yourself doesn't do you any favours, twatface. Try being nice. Cheesy

Dave Blackcurrant - Chairman of the TEF Debating Society.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 08:33:12 »

The unnamed individual could have been Gray, Wills or Wills the older. But Diamandis is most likely granted.

I have to admit I found it interesting he said he enjoyed working with Power and Devlin given the public slating of the latter by the board. Probably because regarless of what happend Devlin knows what it takes to run a successful club.

Would he still be here had the shit not hit the fan? Can't say either way for sure but it clearly hasn't helped.  The "small part in leaving" was the most dipolamatic point I think.  On one hand that could be all it was. On the other hand he isn't going to win the Leeds fans over by saying " I was ready to stay in Swindon, but after getting fucked up the arse once too often I thought 'nah sod it, I'm off to the first club who'll offer me a good job''".
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 08:40:55 »

Our club

How you lot can stick up for the board beggars belief. To be honest you deserve everything that is thrown at you

I think if you read the vast majority of the comments on this site over the last few days you'll be hard pressed to find someone that is sticking up for the board !

You may well have some inside knowledge of the murky goings on in the board room, but the way you go on about makes you appear that you could also be some self important shit stirrer with an axe to grind.  Sorry if thats not true, but thats the way you appear to me and it makes me - and i'm sure many others - pause before accepting your statements at face value.  

That doesn't mean I don't hate the perpetual state of chaos the club is in and the fact that it does appear to be appallingly run by shadowy figures with football way down the priority list;  but neither does it mean I am reaching for my pitchfork and burning torch on sole basis of anything you say.  You are a pretty shadowy figure yourself to be fair...
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 09:43:31 »

Our club

How you lot can stick up for the board beggars belief. To be honest you deserve everything that is thrown at you

Bart - again "you deserve everything that is thrown at you" should be "you deserve everything thing that we've had thrown at us" (would be more accurate - eh?)
Where do you live - Blackbird Leys estate? Go back to your own forums  - you are just getting boring, unless you would like to raise a thread related to the actual football team as well - we might be interested.
Good day sir!
sonic youth

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 09:46:29 »

Quote from: "Foggy"
SHUT UP ! you are like a fucking stuck record . Have you got a rich uncle waiting to pump millions into the club when the present dictatorship has been overthrown ? No is the answer .

Bear in mind that Bart isn't alone in saying these things, many others have echoed his sentiments but not in such a repetitive and blatant manner.

Anyone who is still convinced the board are blameless - or rather a person connected to the board - needs to start reading between the lines before it's too late, dismissing these "rumours" is perillous.
red macca

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 09:48:32 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
Quote from: "Foggy"
SHUT UP ! you are like a fucking stuck record . Have you got a rich uncle waiting to pump millions into the club when the present dictatorship has been overthrown ? No is the answer .

Bear in mind that Bart isn't alone in saying these things, many others have echoed his sentiments but not in such a repetitive and blatant manner.

Anyone who is still convinced the board are blameless - or rather a person connected to the board - needs to start reading between the lines before it's too late, dismissing these "rumours" is perillous.
just to add to that sonic.bart seems to have been spot on with everything he has said even before it has become public
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 09:48:33 »

why?
sonic youth

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 09:51:44 »

Quote from: "red macca"
bart seems to have been spot on with everything he has said even before it has become public

Exactly. Everything he's said fits in with what I have heard myself. Bart just has a tendency to sensationalise things, he's a bit like the Daily Mail.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 11:15:46 »

strangely, I think a few people suggested the following:

a rift, leading to Power going, leading to Devlin getting the muck thrown at him, leading to Wise leaving.

Now, in all honesty I didn't think the last one would happen, not for a while anyway.

For all of those things to have happened, and for all to have had at least a nudge and a wink in one direction, can't be without a reason.

Bart says things in a shit manner, that much if obvious, unfortunately he keeps coming to the right conclusions.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 12:09:07 »

Repetitive - check
A tad boring - check
Truthful - check

He has as good a delivery as a blind postman but Bart is always pretty close to the mark.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 12:16:35 »

Quote from: "janaage"
...as a blind postman but Bart is always pretty close to the mark.

Why bring Ralphy into this.

STFC_Bart, it ain't what you say it's the way that you say it.
McLovin

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 13:17:53 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Quote from: "janaage"
...as a blind postman but Bart is always pretty close to the mark.

Why bring Ralphy into this.

STFC_Bart, it ain't what you say it's the way that you say it.

That's what i was trying to say earlier...
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 13:21:33 »

Wise stated he enjoyed working with Mark D and BP and since none of them have been around after the plane crash he probably had leaving on his mind for a few months. the whole bob holt thing probably didn't help either
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 13:24:38 »

Mystic Bart is correct there is no other way to look at these comments.

He may be annoying but hes right.

/
W56196272
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 13:28:41 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
He could have meant Bob Holt, i guess?

holt was a complete non-entity. whilst at swindon he did not think for himself just did and said what diamandis told him. a complete puppet

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Mystic Bart is correct there is no other way to look at these comments.

He may be annoying but hes right.
as ive said all along
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: