Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lets release a TEF statement  (Read 5142 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 18:15:22 »

Cool

Someone write it and E-mail it to the adver.

I would write it but i cant spell...oh hang on Cheesy

/
W56196272
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 18:18:57 »

I am sure Bart will write one.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 18:19:29 »

you're starting to piss off the fans....and you dont want to do that because without us you're nothing.

-----------

hows that?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 18:22:05 »

rubbish

/
W56196272
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 18:23:34 »

Yeovil Red is great and should run the football club

--------------------

better?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 18:32:14 »

Hmmmm a little..

/
W56196272
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 18:34:25 »

Stop your pathetic whinging, help the club back to where it belongs and get us out of debt.

Or alternatively, fuck off

Love, TEF
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What bout that?
spacey

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 19:03:48 »

The Townend forum would like to issue the following statement...

After conducting a poll it was decided that the best chocolate bar is a Kitkat chunky, the best film is The Godfather, and the Honda civic is a nice car. The Townend would like all supporters of Swindon Town FC to show their full support to Dennis Wise and the players and do you remember those wind-up Evel Kneivel motorbike toys you used to get? You'd nearly pass out with exhaustion winding them up, they'd go about 5 ft and then fall over.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 19:08:55 »

Cheesy Ive been waiting for you to post.

/
W56196272
hansgruber

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 19:13:12 »

can we add that we've had a long and lengthy (some would say mass) debate about which of the female Sky Sports News presenters is the fittest, and after much deliberation, we can reveal that they'd all get it?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 19:15:30 »

How about: 'We're all negative, moaning bastards, that are continually running our board down. Just like 99.99% of all football fans. We also like to spout off about anything that concerns the club, whether we know all the facts or not.'
How's that?

It's All Good..............
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 19:15:48 »

Quote from: "spacey"
The Townend forum would like to issue the following statement...

After conducting a poll it was decided that the best chocolate bar is a Kitkat chunky, the best film is The Godfather, and the Honda civic is a nice car. The Townend would like all supporters of Swindon Town FC to show their full support to Dennis Wise and the players and do you remember those wind-up Evel Kneivel motorbike toys you used to get? You'd nearly pass out with exhaustion winding them up, they'd go about 5 ft and then fall over.

The last bit is clearly a direct attack on senior board members bedroom abilities.......

....quickly flicks through the yellow pages under solicitors.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 19:21:24 »

Quote from: "herthab"
How about: 'We're all negative, moaning bastards, that are continually running our board down. Just like 99.99% of all football fans. We also like to spout off about anything that concerns the club, whether we know all the facts or not.'
How's that?

Is that you Mike?

/
W56196272
Barry Scott

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 19:22:18 »

Dear Sirs,

Me and some mates on thetownend.com are getting quite annoyed at the continued press releases.

Your statements have caused some rather annoying posters to appear, and using mindless repetition force us to understand their anger. The trouble is, when reading their posts it forces us to think. It forces us to understand there is more to our club the enjoyment of watching a match.

Primarily we are reck-heads, when someone normally starts a thread we often miss the point completely and stand to make points completely unrelated. To go on a tangent is far more fun then staying on topic. If we were able to stay on topic for 4 or 5 replies to a post, then we would work and we would not support The Town.

My point is this. The press releases are sobering stuff. It forces many of us to spend large amounts of time taking in the factual information, and then post a reasoned reply. The threads then follow on, as they should. There are no tangents, there is no stupidity.

These sobering threads mean we are more conscious of what we are typing, what we are thinking and, more importantly, what we are feeling.

I'm 28, and your press releases have forced me to sober up and think about getting a life. I am now aware that at 28 i've had my fun. I'm also aware that with little fun left to have, i'm just sitting around, killing some time and waiting to die.

I feel this should be of concern to you, because i have now stopped drinking and therefore stopped posting. I no longer care what walrus did last night, what flavour shoes people prefer, or how FM 2006 is closer to reality then life and death.

Football is about the above and when i concentrate and don't drink, i realise i could get a life, get kids, a 9-5 rut, stop watching footy, stop giving you money and go and camp in Shaw "Forest".

Please allow me to continue to plod through life blissfully ignorant of everything. I know i'm not alone in this, i can name hundreds of people from thetownend.com who are like me, leaving the forum, leaving the drunken ignorance behind and striving for the next 9-5 challenge.

The forum is dying, when her eyes close, the club will wimper. The club is sick, don't make her puke.

faithfully once yours

Barry Scott
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 19:22:52 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Quote from: "herthab"
How's that?

Is that you Mike?

No. Or is it?

It's All Good..............
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: