Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: KP you fackin legend  (Read 3341 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, February 3, 2005, 10:44:53 »

This summers series against the Aussies is gonna be a classic, weather permitting.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, February 3, 2005, 10:48:49 »

Quote from: "santini"
Should be some contest between him and Warne. Bet  the Aussies are already working on some strategy to exploit the way he exposes his leg stump when he moves across.

It's a very hard weakness to exploit though - look at Lara, he exposes his leg stump even more than KP and jumps accross his stumps yet the only time in his career I can remember this being his downfall was this summer when Freddie yorked him.

Bowling leg-stump lines isn't the cleverest thing at the best of times, yet alone to a player who is as good off his legs as KP. I think bowling down the channel outside off would probably be the safest way to go, although I reckon he could be susceptible to lbws early on in his innings.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, February 3, 2005, 16:05:21 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
johno with his secret passion for older men  :?

he is a legend..somerset legend!  Cool

The only way we will beat australia is by batting very well, and hoping that australia havea bad ashes series!
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, February 3, 2005, 16:07:57 »

Quote from: "Johno"
The only way we will beat australia is by batting very well, and hoping that australia havea bad ashes series!

The only way we'll beat Australia is by batting very well, bowling very well and fielding very well.

And the only way they'll beat us is by batting very well, bowling very well and fielding very well.

So cheers for stating the fucking obvious Johno.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, February 3, 2005, 18:05:25 »

i dont know, they may do a cronje and get payed off  :|
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: