Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: weekend  (Read 1895 times)
oxford_fan

Ignore
« on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 15:05:21 »

what are your plans?

mine are as follows.

friday i'm going to a house party which some 2nd years are having. saturday morning i catch a 9am train from norwich to oxford via london, probably not having slept. get into oxford at 12.42pm, picked up, home for a bit of munch then out to oxford vs bristol r, my first match for ages. night in on saturday then catch a 11am train back on sunday.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 15:07:13 »

friday = revision
sat = get up early and meet up at uni for revision
sun = ....

you get the point

tue = exam over, get pissed maybe a strip club as well  :-))(
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 15:10:47 »

friday. i had something planned but cant remember what.

saturday going to some family buffet party thing for my grandmum n pa's golden wedding anniversary.

sunday gettin back and watching swindon sonics b-ball play. my mate plays for em. gwaan sonics

officially blacker than the night.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 16:46:59 »

Friday= Bollocks all. Night in with the missis.
Saturday = Watch Swindon give Stockport a kicking.
Sunday = Play football.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Dazzza

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 16:48:08 »

Weekend once again starts for me in exactly 48 minutes.

First deed of Monday?  Book Friday off again.

Tonight was supposed to be attending the work leaving do of the Essex bird I was knocking about with but think I am going to pass that one up in favour of a night in of TV, gambling and Internet surfing.

Friday going to sleep for the best part of the day, attempt to cook myself a fat breakfast (folks are away) then mong about for a bit.  In the evening hooking up with a few mates I have not seen since Xmas and then get slaughtered.

Saturday will depend on where I wake up.  But will be out for a monster session in the evening after freshening up from the night before.

Sunday - nowt

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 16:50:23 »

Quote from: "dazzza"

Tonight was supposed to be attending the work leaving do of the Essex bird I was knocking about with but think I am going to pass that one up in favour of a night in of TV, gambling and Internet surfing.

Friday going to sleep for the best part of the day, attempt to cook myself a fat breakfast (folks are away) then mong about for a bit.  In the evening hooking up with a few mates I have not seen since Xmas and then get slaughtered.

Saturday will depend on where I wake up.  But will be out for a monster session in the evening after freshening up from the night before.

Sunday - nowt

You really are a man amonst men Dazzzzza.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 16:51:53 »

Friday - dunno, be bored!
Saturday - Soocer AM, Football, Be Bored
Sunday - do homework and be abit more bored.

good plans hey!?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 16:54:51 »

Friday - Mate's leaving do in town

Saturday - Going away for a saucy night at a nice hotel, mrs is paying (mental note - make sure I nick the towels)

Sunday - Cook a lovely roast then up the pub in the evening

Monday - back here in the swiss hell hole
DMR

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 17:04:25 »

Friday night- Party at mates house- beer, weed and drunk girls

Saturday- golfy wolfy and maybe STFC

Sat Night- curry with the Devizes boys

Sunday- coursework
Dazzza

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 18:28:50 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Quote from: "dazzza"

Sunday - nowt

You really are a man amonst men Dazzzzza.

I'd rather a tit amongst tits, thankyou.

Piemonte

« Reply #10 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 12:32:31 »

Quiet one for me this weekend.

Fri: watch meet the fockers on DVD with the missus, bottle of wine or 3

Sat: watch saints v pompy on telly before we lose to Stockport - going out for a curry in the evening.

Sun: sunday league in the morning, fuck all / FM2005 for the rest of the day

Mon: contemplate suicide as i return to work
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 15:12:52 »

Friday: Quiet one, out with few mates to pizza hut then to watch Creep/Meet The Fockers/Assault on Prescinct 13, then maybe fuck about a bit in some scary weirds nearby to scare ourselves stupid.

Saturday: Maybe go to Swindon vs. Stockport, but I doubt it.  Play Fifa2005 all day, do a touch of revision, then go to the pub in the evening.

Sunday:  Have a rest/revise/maybe see girlfriend.

Oxford_Fan - how come you get the train - do you drive, or is it easier to get the train?  I'm going to uni next year but worried they won't let me take my car, which I need as there is no way I'm leaving my car behind!

Word to Blinkpip, Dave M Russell and co - please please please do not refer to your girlfriends as "missus".  It just looks extremely lame and doesn't fit.  Sorry lads....
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 15:55:45 »

Quote from: "Walrus"

Oxford_Fan - how come you get the train - do you drive, or is it easier to get the train?  I'm going to uni next year but worried they won't let me take my car, which I need as there is no way I'm leaving my car behind!
my uni, UEA Norwich, doesn't allow cars on campus unless you live locally and need to drive in. they try to discourage students from using cars in every way possible, including extortionate parking fees. they are currently considering building a new multi-storey car park, but there's been alot of student and local opposition to it for various reasons (its going to cost £13m too). i think they're now looking at alternatives such as a smaller, less expensive project.

i have a car and license but its not possible. anyway, there's no way you'll need or want a car in your 1st year unless you live away from wherever it is you have lectures. you'll be the guy lumbered with giving EVERYONE lifts to just about anywhere. it costs to much to run a car when you're a student, and you just dont have any need for it.

why do you think you'll need a car? definitely not for the 1st year, possibly in the 2nd and beyond when you have to live off campus, although personally i'm leaning more towards cycling than brining the old fiesta up next year.

i'm catching the train home via london which is £35 with my student railcard for a return ticket if booked at least 1 week in advance, not bad.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 16:12:23 »

Because I want to go to uni in Bristol and go and watch teh Swindon every week  Cheesy   Petrol wise it'd cost me about 4 quid there and back, train-wise I'd imagine it's more.  Plus my car will be 2 years old when I go to uni, and having shelled out 10K for it, I don't want to leave it behind to gather dust!  Though I do get your point about giving people lifts, but I'm sure I can charge extortionate petrol charges.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 16:26:24 »

Not being blessed with organisation I still don't know what I'm up to. A couple of mates are coming to call on me after they finish work at 9 and I suppose we'll decide then.

Saturday - nice relaxing day then I'll sort out what I'm doing in the evening this time tomorrow.

Sunday - couple of mates coming round to watch the cricket, plus coursework.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: