Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: weekend  (Read 1896 times)
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 16:28:52 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Because I want to go to uni in Bristol and go and watch teh Swindon every week  Cheesy   Petrol wise it'd cost me about 4 quid there and back, train-wise I'd imagine it's more.  Plus my car will be 2 years old when I go to uni, and having shelled out 10K for it, I don't want to leave it behind to gather dust!  Though I do get your point about giving people lifts, but I'm sure I can charge extortionate petrol charges.

not sure you'll feel the same about watching the footy once you get to uni mate. believe me, i was a season ticket holder for 3 years, drove to loads of away matches on my own (including one crazy journey to york which took about 4 hours each way - i left work early at about 3, straight up there, freezing cold, raining, open terrace, 1-1 draw, then nearly fell asleep at the wheel on the way back and had to pull over at a service station to sleep for 1hr, got home about 3ish and had work the next day again) or with my dad/mum - equally as passionate and devoted as any other supporter. this season i've been to about 4 matches and am getting the train back for this brizzle r one as its atkins' welcome back match.

look into how much a train pass for the year would cost, i really wouldnt recommend taking a car to uni for your 1st year at all. its hard to get money off people here, everyone's skint! so charging for petrol could be a stumbling block.

bristol uwe is it?
Amir

« Reply #16 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 16:35:00 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Because I want to go to uni in Bristol and go and watch teh Swindon every week  Cheesy   Petrol wise it'd cost me about 4 quid there and back, train-wise I'd imagine it's more.

4 quid Soapy Tit Wank   about 11 quid on the train I think, plus the hassle of getting to temple meads.  Where you planning on going, the real Bristol or UWE?

My weekend will be try to clean all the dirt/paint off my face and hands, go to the pub for a couple and end up staying until closing.

Work tomorrow then see the missus.  Probably fall asleep really early and piss her off.

Then go to a party at a golf club in Brizzle on Sunday.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 17:36:47 »

I have finished all my exams now so am off to get totally fucked. I'm already pissed took advantage of two for one carling now back to watch neighbours. Then probably sleep for the rest of the weekend.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 18:03:02 »

I didn't take my car to uni. Costs too much. Not worth it but I don't go home that much.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: