Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pablo's a c***  (Read 3282 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:27:46 »

Fuck, just got back from town signing deeds for a house next year only to scrap down the side of someone's Rover 200, denting their wheelarch and leaving a pretty nasty scrap.  I had been turning round when an old man ran out his house (and I mean fucking old - 100 odd) started shouting at me.  I ignored him, but my mate wound him up, and I lost my concentration and hit the car.  Lots of students park in that road and the residents hate it, so he was having a go about that.

I jumped the car shouting "That's your fault you stupid old cunt" and he sorta fell back against a wall....  I feel really bad about it now, but he shouldn't have been so in my face, leaning over my car shouting while I was just turning around!  I then left my number under the wiper, before changing my mind and retracting it and speeding off!

Hope I don't get caught...   :|
Asher

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:30:27 »

Hope you do get caught personally
DMR

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:30:36 »

Walrus killed Yeovil Red  :shock:
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:31:35 »

tbh mate as far as the car goes i've been there too. frankly it's the insurance companies fault for fucking over younger drivers. although such incidents perhaps show why...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:32:38 »

I hope you get mullet seeking AIDS
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:33:16 »

In fairness this is the same road a resident keyed my car, presumably because he didn't like it there, so I have little sympathy for those who do that.  I've had my car bumped in carparks and people drive off, so I don't see why I should do any different, especially as I don't view that accident as wholly my fault.  When someone's screaming in your face it's bloody hard to complete a three-point turn.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:34:33 »

The old man probably didn't like your mullet
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:35:24 »

http://thetownend.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6437&highlight=#6437

Good work Walrus, serial car bumper
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:36:18 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Fuck, just got back from town signing deeds for a house next year only to scrap down the side of someone's Rover 200, denting their wheelarch and leaving a pretty nasty scrap.  I had been turning round when an old man ran out his house (and I mean fucking old - 100 odd) started shouting at me.  I ignored him, but my mate wound him up, and I lost my concentration and hit the car.  Lots of students park in that road and the residents hate it, so he was having a go about that.

I jumped the car shouting "That's your fault you stupid old cunt" and he sorta fell back against a wall....  I feel really bad about it now, but he shouldn't have been so in my face, leaning over my car shouting while I was just turning around!  I then left my number under the wiper, before changing my mind and retracting it and speeding off!

Hope I don't get caught...   :|

Did you help him up and see if he was ok then ?
DMR

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:38:05 »

I'd have given the old bloke some Nelson treatment.

http://www.editingarchive.com/imgs/239.jpg
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:51:47 »

Poor old man. Imagine if that was your dad or your grandad walrus and someone did that to him  Sad

RED ARMY

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 13:57:56 »

walrus i hope you get caught.
morons like you shouldn't be on the road.
DMR

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:01:08 »

Quote from: "arriba"
walrus i hope you get caught.
morons like you shouldn't be on the road.

He nicked a car doing a turn in the road, it's hardly like he's mowed down some little kid on a bike after drinking 17 pints.

You must have had an accident of some sort, some time?
Piemonte

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:03:02 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
I'd have given the old bloke some Nelson treatment.

http://www.editingarchive.com/imgs/239.jpg

Piemonte

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:03:24 »

and who the fucks pablo anyway?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: